Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

The more I look into this kid, the more I like!

Playing elite lvl soccer through his junior years before switching to playing well at the AFL All-star match last year and demonstrating high end skill and potential.

ACL year he does a coaching role and rehabs nicely.

Playing Monopoly with mates for schoolies!

Disciplined and focused athlete all the way through his journey so far!!!

Described as quick, flexible, smart and skilled on both sides of his body - I like it!

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au

Playing elite lvl soccer through his junior years before switching to playing well at the AFL All-star match last year and demonstrating high end skill and potential.

Described as quick, flexible, smart and skilled on both sides of his body - I like it!

Monopoly!!!

If only brad scotts was still around - he’d be able to play real life monopoly for the next ten yrs with little output

Monopoly!!!

If only brad scotts was still around - he’d be able to play real life monopoly for the next ten yrs with little output

I’m sure there’s some drinking game you can work out for Monopoly (which I used to call Monotony the king of the bored games)

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

Where’s Groin guru ? He’d approve of that. Although I’m sure he’d be concerned if the game went past 11 and there were sugary drinks consume 😎

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

"Can't stop smiling".

It's gonna mean a lot to this kid that North stuck by him and kept their promise to draft him. If he's got it he'll make it and if he makes it then this is the sort of kid that will bleed for the jumper. The club wants to present itself as a hard unit, well you've got to give people a reason above and beyond paychecks to throw their bodies about, they have to believe in the colours they're wearing. It's smart recruiting.

74665257_132500997734535_4382406707290865507_n.jpg

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hopefully, he starts getting smarter about his lip care.

Those chapped lips just scream sunburnt to me. It may only be 15 degrees in Melbourne at the moment but the UV index is at 9 (very high). Tues and Wed it'll be 11 (extreme). He should stop off at his local pharmacy (Woolies across the road, the one around the corner on Melrose Street, or the NM Pharmacy on Abbotsford) and pick up some of this (probably get it cheaper given the cyber Monday sales).

1575243786048.png

Also, now that he's a North player he'd probably be swimming in vagina so he'd be wise to up his lip game because no one wants to kiss someone with chapped lips.

Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, SF 49ers
So we rated Perez a first rd pick before his knee injury. Are very excited to have him on the list!
So we traded pick 8 for Melb 1st next year, Ess 2nd next year and Perez, who we considered a 1st rounder plus pick 50 we traded away to the Hawks.

That is a decent haul, could turn into a massive one.

Back