Tamsyn Lewis - how overated

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 19, 2005
1060 west addison
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
gala,l'pool,storm,mvfc
she has to be the most overated athelete that australia has ever produced? if she doesnt win a medal at the comm games she should just retire and go back to being a C grade celebrity in the socail pages

Overrated ? nah, i don't anyone really talks her up.

Overexposed ? probably, but australia is so devoid of quality track and field athletes that they have to write about someone.

TamsynLewis_sept2001_InsideSport_05.jpg

20901.jpg

TamsynLewis_sept2001_InsideSport_03.jpg

Tamsyn-Lewis100.jpg

20040808dasdaimas_9_I_SCO.jpg

wbSPLIFElewis_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

Completely overated, I agree. She is actually quite useless as an Athlete.

However, what a body!:D We should keep her in the team just on that alone!

MagpieScouser said:
she has to be the most overated athelete that australia has ever produced? if she doesnt win a medal at the comm games she should just retire and go back to being a C grade celebrity in the socail pages

Why should she retire? She hasn't done a lot at international level but she is our best 800 metre runner in a canter with 7 national titles, and she's won the last 2 400m titles. Thats a national title 9 years in a row. If she should retire than what should all the girls that constantly finish behind her do? She went the best part of a decade not losing to an Australian in the 800. Everyone craps on about how shes a joke and that but she's still better than 95% of our athletes.

And more importantly she's a hottie :) And Jana Pittman is a dumb bitch, who is obsessed with herself, thinks the whole world revolves around her, has no personality, no respect for the other athletes and is a mole

Tamsyn Lewis is heaps better than the other 1, the other 1 thinks shes gods gift to Australia, I can't stand here, she looks like a bitch, acts like a bitch, so I guess she's a Bitch.:D
Oh and I posdted this before the pics loaded, mmmmm.

Don't post anymore I'm married, you'll get me in trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shes damn fine, ive loved her for many years, plus she gave that overrated hack jana pittman a bath the in the trials

wouldnt say tamsyn is overrated as shes one of our best track and fielders, obviously far from being the worlds best

as for terrible head? i think her face is pretty decent actually and i bet shiva couldnt pick up a chick 1/10th as decent

Tamsin can do what she wants. At least when she gets done she doesnt blame the pressure or make up a leg injury to cover up the fact that shes ******** or ask for blood tests because she got pantsed. Tamsin tells it like it is. Does her best and thats it. In the paper the other day it had the other athlete that shared the room with them both in athens defending Tamsin.
I dont believe the "overated" tag is right if she speaks the truth about her ability, unlike that f$%^ing mole Jana.

Any rouge javalins in Janas direction please.

Walking in Chadstone shopping centre one day saw her there she fully checked me out . Plus she turned around when I walked passed. Unfortunately I had a girlfriend at the time .😭

Walking in Chadstone shopping centre one day saw her there she fully checked me out . Plus she turned around when I walked passed. Unfortunately I had a girlfriend at the time .😭
Yeh man, that so happened!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back