God please help

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
The game is so ridiculous these days I'm barely able to retain interest.
I feel your pain. It's already over 2 months and the Tigers haven't won a thing.

Meanwhile bloody Carlton are again November Champions.

Sack Dimma, Sack Gale, Sack Peggy, Sack em all.

What if God was one of us, just a slob like one us...well, then, he'd probably want to help.

He would know that the draft coverage was excruciating & that we need more than ten minutes to buy a drink at half time.

There's drainage all the way around most grounds, at half time they could turn those drains into a trough.
Cuts the lines for dunny, easy/quick access for a leak for most patrons.
Disperses the crowd in different directions.
Utilise the existing dunny space as half time bars.

Cut half time and the time to get a beer.
Problem solved.
You're welcome.

GoGeta

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Every sport has rule changes, because rule changes improve the sport.

I really, really hate some of you idiots.

Never looked into it officially but people say the AFL has every other sporting code in the world beaten by ten fold when it comes to rule changes, sounds about right from what i have seen...

No ones saying never change the rules, just not 7 times a bloody year ffs :drunk:

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
The obsession with staying in the news 365 days a year is becoming very tiresome. Also why have a ‘rookie’ draft charade where three quarters of the selections are mature players being ‘relisted’.

NoobPie

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
The obsession with staying in the news 365 days a year is becoming very tiresome. Also why have a ‘rookie’ draft charade where three quarters of the selections are mature players being ‘relisted’.

What are you talking about? Every *ingg modern professional sport has a core objective of "staying in the news".

And you are here posting in December

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes cause religious folks are the life of the party lol.
I dunno. If Jesus can turn water into wine imagine what he could do with a few kilos of self raising flour.

_Rake_

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
As long as money is king, the league will continue to thrive or die.

Depending on your opinion of quality.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As long as money is king, the league will continue to thrive or die.

Depending on your opinion of quality.
it is not about the person but about the content... or is it about the drop kick who wants to put themselves forward...
I don[t want to thrive or die.. but i want to help others dive or sink...

sorry that is obnoxious but consider this...

NoobPie

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Never looked into it officially but people say the AFL has every other sporting code in the world beaten by ten fold when it comes to rule changes, sounds about right from what i have seen...

Is this satire?

Either way, here are a few relevant links relating to the NFL

Reckon the NFL might have the AFL ten-fold if anything and maybe even covered for whinging fans

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is this satire?

Either way, here are a few relevant links relating to the NFL

Reckon the NFL might have the AFL ten-fold if anything and maybe even covered for whinging fans
no there is never anything of a recompense for a dubious NRL friend... not even bad spelling.. you know this...

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
They are if you like abusing women and children

Yes, because non-religious people NEVER rape or molest anyone.

Interesting fact. Most child abuse occurs in the home, and are committed by family members. But the media won't tell you this, because these abusers are amongst their audience.

Back