Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Brodie Grundy Join Fleetwood Mac?

View attachment 785192

Some physical resemblance, although I reckon the dynamics between Grundy and his teammates would be somewhat healthier than those of the Mac.

Pretty ordinary band, but I loved that album once upon a time, it was on high rotation when I first started granting myself permission to Mum's vinyl collection. Geez there was some s**t in that collection (f*** off Farnham). Geez there was some gold in that collection (Elvis Presley, ye of sequin and haphazard gyration, I will always adore thee).

Back to Brodes, I've really been enjoying his increasing ability to be a strong target at kick-ins.

Some physical resemblance, although I reckon the dynamics between Grundy and his teammates would be somewhat healthier than those of the Mac.

Pretty ordinary band, but I loved that album once upon a time, it was on high rotation when I first started granting myself permission to Mum's vinyl collection. Geez there was some s**t in that collection (f*** off Farnham). Geez there was some gold in that collection (Elvis Presley, ye of sequin and haphazard gyration, I will always adore thee).

Back to Brodes, I've really been enjoying his increasing ability to be a strong target at kick-ins.
Ordinary band? I guess... if you also think of Scott Pendlebury as an ordinary footballer. :eek:

Fleetwood Mac are not out of the conversation of one of the best ten or so bands of all time.

Ordinary band? I guess... if you also think of Scott Pendlebury as an ordinary footballer. :eek:

Fleetwood Mac are not out of the conversation of one of the best ten or so bands of all time.

Look, I hear what you're saying, and I'd be inclined to agree except that I just don't. The thing about that conversation about the greatest bands of all time is that it's more a cacophony than a conversation, an endless merry-go-round of weird and wonderful tastes in which oddities such as The Travelling Wilburys might get thrown around, or --given that CFC2010 can't (unfortunately) be excluded from the conversation-- even Wham!

And for the record, I like Pendles a lot.

Look, I hear what you're saying, and I'd be inclined to agree except that I just don't. The thing about that conversation about the greatest bands of all time is that it's more a cacophony than a conversation, an endless merry-go-round of weird and wonderful tastes in which oddities such as The Travelling Wilburys might get thrown around, or --given that CFC2010 can't (unfortunately) be excluded from the conversation-- even Wham!

I misread and thought you were including CFC2010 himself as one of the best bands ever. 😂

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood

Travelling Wilburys.... 5 of the best. And absolutely the best.
No auto tune required.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Beatles boys and girls, The Beatles.

The greatest like Bradman.

They stand alone with the possible exception if Brodie wanted to dine with them

Travelling Wilburys.... 5 of the best. And absolutely the best.
No auto tune required.

I think that a lot of things in life fit into two categories: that which is greater than the sum of its parts, and that which is less. Each of those Wilburys was/is a music legend, but put them together and I'm reminded of the sporting adage than a team of champions doesn't necessarily make for a champion team.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get your kicks on...

Love the balance in his life.

serious question, where is his lady love from?

better if she’s a Melbourne girl but I think a crow eater?

She is from South Australia/Adelaide

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

After watching Sons of Anarchy this word takes on a whole new meaning for me.:eek:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
After watching Sons of Anarchy this word takes on a whole new meaning for me.:eek:
Brilliant show.

have you noticed they don’t use bad swear words at all?

(the writer wanted not to use such words as felt the show could stand on its own without them.)

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes he has a way to go on improvement, but the way are teaching him sometimes baffles me, especially when jumps at the centre bounce, he is nearly back on the ground when contesting for the tap out, instead at his highest point, and the tape to the feet, not to the voice.
Maybe with all the millions we pump into the footy department, we could employ an actual ruckman to be the ruck coach? Crazy theory i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back