Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Im expecting his next gig to be organising the "Fyre Festival Downunder" followed by a short stint in prison followed by a lucrative speaking tour promoting his new book on his journey of redemption called "Inadvertant Ingestion". Followed by 2021.

Oi Fyre Fest downunder is a Scodog enterprises trademark! I’m sure there’s a few thousand millennial beneficiaries of dad’s money floating about that can be duped into buying tix.

Phil Inn

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oi Fyre Fest downunder is a Scodog enterprises trademark! I’m sure there’s a few thousand millennial beneficiaries of dad’s money floating about that can be duped into buying tix.

Can I be your business partner? I can bring the basketball and paintball market and I will work for slabs of bad IPA and knock off cartons of Winnie blues.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Can I be your business partner? I can bring the basketball and paintball market and I will work for slabs of bad IPA and knock off cartons of Winnie blues.

Absolutely I’m open to any and all investment opportunities. I’m thinking zooz can provide the models given they’ve done wonders for Murray’s career 😂

sideswipe you want in? I’m sure with your intimate connection to Murray you’ll want a piece of this action.

Phil Inn

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Absolutely I’m open to any and all investment opportunities. I’m thinking zooz can provide the models given they’ve done wonders for Murray’s career 😂

sideswipe you want in? I’m sure with your intimate connection to Murray you’ll want a piece of this action.

I love their pics of their influencers on their website. One of the guys is sort of lounging back in an exquisitely painful looking chair wearing a white linen leusure suit with his legs spread and his hands neatly framing his groin. I take it his expertly crafted brand messfage is "here are my genitals please kick". Its like they found a young Douglas Reynholm.

Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Me too, kinda. The issue is you have to attend parties with table's full of coke. Then stand downwind and hope somebody opens the window.
There are other ways. For example, go to a coke party, ask attendees for their large notes and lick the hell out of them.
Dedicated stuff. I recommend just fork out the dollars and buy yourself a few lines. Don't ask me for a dealer to contact though, I hang our with people who have no teeth, eat cold meat pies and struggle to get the dollars together for the next slab.

I see where I’ve gone wrong now.

Can I clarify what the issue is with that pic? I mean the caption should simply be “couple of millennials at a festival”. I’ve never bought into the social media commentary on his behaviour post getting caught.

The only observation I’d make is that he’s been in contact with Zoozgroup about brand management as soon as he was dumped by us.
It would be fine under normal circumstances. In Sam’s circumstance though, along with the rumours of his continued use of nose beer, it’s pretty much an indicator that he has an inability to pull his head in and just concentrate on repairing his career imo.

Just on the basketball front. Is there any truth to the rumour that you're furious about the recruitment of Jay Rantall. You were already so deep on Collingwood's bench rotations that you were forced to go to suburban leagues to get some court time, and now they've put you even further back in the bench queue. I'm hearing that you're considering changing your name to Always Inn.

Phil Inn

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just on the basketball front. Is there any truth to the rumour that you're furious about the recruitment of Jay Rantall. You were already so deep on Collingwood's bench rotations that you were forced to go to suburban leagues to get some court time, and now they've put you even further back in the bench queue. I'm hearing that you're considering changing your name to Always Inn.

Im considering switching to suburban flag football where I will be known as Flag Inn

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd have a problem with my teammates messing my hair up after I snag a sausage roll re.. I'll probably lay em out.. 'don't touch the f hair re malaka'.
Curtly Ambrose this reminds me of.

apparantly curtly did not like people touching his stuff or touching him.
his room mates on tour found it all very amusing.

but who would mess with him?
only numb skulls like Dean Jones? How did that work out for him?

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Sounds interesting. I reckon you would be super-awesome in a creative environment, encouraging differing views, sharing ideas and bringing out the best in others. I know I am.

He seems like a weird cat but from what I have been told he trains pretty hard and has continurd to stay really fit.

Shame the club didn't even consider him considering Thomas Keefe and the whole Beams situation.

He seems like a weird cat but from what I have been told he trains pretty hard and has continurd to stay really fit.

Shame the club didn't even consider him considering Thomas Keefe and the whole Beams situation.
Which AFL club picked him up?

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

I have friends in ALBURY who are mates with him. I think the whole “personal training” thing was a fair bit of spin. His dad has said he’s disappointed that he hasn’t worked hard enough.
*this could all be crap by the way. Just passing on what I’ve heard.

Word is he barely was seen at Wangaratta when he was meant to be training with them and he continued partying during his ban. If he’d continued to train hard and stay fit during his time off I’m sure the club would have offered him a second chance.
If what you’ve heard was true then another club would have offered him a lifeline at a minimum. Don’t you find it curious that nobody even offered him a chance to train over the preseason as a possible supplimentary rookie selection?

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Word is he barely was seen at Wangaratta when he was meant to be training with them and he continued partying during his ban. If he’d continued to train hard and stay fit during his time off I’m sure the club would have offered him a second chance.
If what you’ve heard was true then another club would have offered him a lifeline at a minimum. Don’t you find it curious that nobody even offered him a chance to train over the preseason as a possible supplimentary rookie selection?
Maybe all clubs after watching him play just don't think he is good enough to make it and it has nothing to do with anything else

Maybe all clubs after watching him play just don't think he is good enough to make it and it has nothing to do with anything else
Nah, doubtful. A RS nod and a solid first year with Collingwood would have had clubs interested enough. He definitely has the tools to make it as a player if properly developed. There are a lot of players listed out there worse than him.

Back