Joel Western, Brandon Walker - Fremantle
Alex Davies, Joel Jeffery - Gold Coast
Josh Greene - GWS
Connor Downie - Hawthorn
Deakyn Smith - Melbourne
Taj Schoefield, Lachlan Jones - Port Adelaide
Ethan Baxter - Richmond
Braeden Campbell, Errol Gulden - Sydney
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Ewan McPherson, Nick Stevens (possibly, still unsure) - Western Bulldogs

Are all ones I have shortlisted (got about 75 total) atm, with those in bold in my top 30
Isn’t Maurice Rioli junior father son for Richmond in the 2020 draft or is that 2021?

Going a bit early on the daniher compensation pick. If he does decide to leave essendon will match any offer so Sydney will have to trade for him.

Are you serious ? Why would you waste time matching a FA bid on Daniher - Let him leave if he that's his desire - And the Daniher name is royalty at EFC, so why would you possibly damage the relationship with a petty and pig-headed attitude - Not to consider that if clubs start matching bids on RFA, then the AFLPA will push for no RFA.

Are you serious ? Why would you waste time matching a FA bid on Daniher - Let him leave if he that's his desire - And the Daniher name is royalty at EFC, so why would you possibly damage the relationship with a petty and pig-headed attitude - Not to consider that if clubs start matching bids on RFA, then the AFLPA will push for no RFA.
Settle down 😂. It’s the clubs right to match if they want to, so they can get fair value through a trade. I’m just saying with doddoro in charge we’ll be matching if it comes to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down 😂. It’s the clubs right to match if they want to, so they can get fair value through a trade. I’m just saying with doddoro in charge we’ll be matching if it comes to that.

Dodoro is not as silly as you - JD wants to leave and there will be no matching of bids - You seriously treat players as chattels.

If we went with that attitude he would be at the swans already

Luke Edwards, James Borlase - Adelaide
Saxon Crozier, Carter Michael, Blake Coleman - Brisbane
Reef McInnes - Collingwood
Cody Brand - Essendon
Joel Western, Brandon Walker - Fremantle
Alex Davies, Joel Jeffery - Gold Coast
Josh Greene - GWS
Connor Downie - Hawthorn
Deakyn Smith - Melbourne
Taj Schoefield, Lachlan Jones - Port Adelaide
Ethan Baxter - Richmond
Braeden Campbell, Errol Gulden - Sydney
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Ewan McPherson, Nick Stevens (possibly, still unsure) - Western Bulldogs

Are all ones I have shortlisted (got about 75 total) atm, with those in bold in my top 30
I read a draft preview that said 22 of the projected top 40 are already aligned to clubs. Not sure where Western and Walker sit in the order. Do you have any idea?

He’s started a new thread for 2020.
*She :)
Do we know where our boys are set to go?

Has Lore updated the spreadsheet with each clubs 2020 draft selections? I know Essendon stocked up on late picks for the use in getting our NGA boys in.
It's pinned to the top of both this board and the main DTFA board, it's also linked in the 2019 thread and in my signature.

So much can change in the year leading up to a draft. Representative sides and state sides have a responsibility to display the talents of draftable players, so the underage kids can get relegated to the fringes. Quite often you find that the underage kids playing in spots where their rep squad doesn't have the best depth are the ones that are more highly touted, and they can fall back to the pack in their 18th year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back