Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I didn't mind Austin's Smoking Skull belt but I guess that has a lot to do with the fact that only Austin held that particular belt and it wasn't on TV for that long.

13382.jpg

Thank fu** that this personal belt was never seen on TV... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

WWE_Rock_Buller_Front.jpg
Yes Austin's is the exception and I'll give bryans a pass too. Hopefully never happens anywhere else but wwe from now on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

you can see the difference with Hager/Swagger as to what a difference a strong booking makes. In the WWE he had the tools but never really had the support behind him. Now he has the support he looks more confident and the role he is in, makes you realise at how under rated he was in WWE.

Is it really fair to make a judgment on the way Hager is being booked until he's actually had a match within the past year??

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it really fair to make a judgment on the way Hager is being booked until he's actually had a match within the past year??
The way he is currently being portrayed as a bad arse/ body guard without having a match so far, is way better booking than what he was getting in WWE. Cesaro in WWE should follow Harper (Brodie Lee) and The Revival out the door once his contract ends. Cesaro now is in the same place that Swagger was, that’s to get other talent over, while putting himself down.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The way he is currently being portrayed as a bad arse/ body guard without having a match so far, is way better booking than what he was getting in WWE. Cesaro in WWE should follow Harper (Brodie Lee) and The Revival out the door once his contract ends. Cesaro now is in the same place that Swagger was, that’s to get other talent over, while putting himself down.

Cesaro, Harper and Revival will all do really well in AEW.

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Shame they don’t do away with shitty themed PPV’s like TLC and actually do a proper Starrcade PPV in December. Have it the southern states every year.

worse PPV’s are named after a specific match type. Royal Rumble and Survivor series only happens once a year, so you can understand them too standing out. Elimination chamber wasn’t bad either, as it had #1 contenders matches ect. Hell in a cell and TLC most of the time there is no need for the match, other than the name of the PPV demanding one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowds in Chicago this past week:
Smackdown- 7,800
NXT Takeover- 10,500
Survivor Series- 11,500
Raw- 7,200
AEW Dynamite- 6,100

Got a capacity on the venues all these were held at?

Allstate Arena held Smackdown, Takeover, Survivor Series & Raw--- according to reports a "sell out" was 11,500; but the same venue has previously held up to 17k in the past (Wrestlemania 22).

The Sears Centre which held AEW Dynamite got 10,500 for both All In & All Out across the past two years.

Crowds in Chicago this past week:
Smackdown- 7,800
NXT Takeover- 10,500
Survivor Series- 11,500
Raw- 7,200
AEW Dynamite- 6,100
Far out that's a heap of wrestling for that town, they'd be cooked.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
One thing I wish WWE would do is just pull the trigger on blokes like Owens and Rusev and make them the champs. They're clearly the most over acts in the company at the moment, so why waste so much time ******* around with it? I'd honestly have one of those guys win the rumble and go over Lesnar at Mania. They're established good wrestlers who are entertaining. Pull the ******* trigger while they're hot.

One thing I wish WWE would do is just pull the trigger on blokes like Owens and Rusev and make them the champs. They're clearly the most over acts in the company at the moment, so why waste so much time ******* around with it? I'd honestly have one of those guys win the rumble and go over Lesnar at Mania. They're established good wrestlers who are entertaining. Pull the ******* trigger while they're hot.

they won't be hot by Mania, you can guarantee it.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
they won't be hot by Mania, you can guarantee it.

Vince too obsessed with control to let it happen.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

1) they just did with The Fiend
2) it's not Rumble time so how do you know they aren't doing it?
3) if it's Fury or Velasquez that gets the Title match at Mania there will be some very frustrated wrestlers, so I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back