BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchster

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This was a stat I found really interesting last year. Of the top 20 averages from last year these were their positions:

BWL: 12
BAT/BWL: 7
BAT/WKP: 1
BAT: 0

The way the scoring is set out it really lends itself to bowlers.
I find its always best to put bat/bowl bat/keep in the bat positions, if a bat/bowl gets out early they always have the chance to snag a few wickets and arent dead in the water.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
I find its always best to put bat/bowl bat/keep in the bat positions, if a bat/bowl gets out early they always have the chance to snag a few wickets and arent dead in the water.
As long as they bat high enough and bowl often enough. It can hurt you badly if your all rounder only faces a few balls, then only bowls the 1 over.

This is my worry about Chris Morris. A great player, but he's going to be batting down the order. Will need to bowl 4 overs to score well.

Dan12

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Green and Sutherland must be in 90% of teams now.
Will Sutherland be in the renegades team? Who misses out for him?
Finch, Marsh, Harris, Cooper, Nabi, Christian, Harper, Wildermuth, Boyce, Richardson, Gurney
Some other handy players in reserve too. But yeah if he's playing, he's in everyone's team.
Green, Ellis, W. Agar, Harris, Jewell, Sutherland (if playing) and even Peirson are some pretty handy bench options this year.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will Sutherland be in the renegades team? Who misses out for him?
Finch, Marsh, Harris, Cooper, Nabi, Christian, Harper, Wildermuth, Boyce, Richardson, Gurney
Some other handy players in reserve too. But yeah if he's playing, he's in everyone's team.
Green, Ellis, W. Agar, Harris, Jewell, Sutherland (if playing) and even Peirson are some pretty handy bench options this year.
Isn't Nabi playing BPL, so wont play the first 8 games. Same as Mujeeb from Heat I thought. If this is correct I think Gades play Wildermuth and Sutherland. Heres hoping anyhow.

pitchster

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as they bat high enough and bowl often enough. It can hurt you badly if your all rounder only faces a few balls, then only bowls the 1 over.

This is my worry about Chris Morris. A great player, but he's going to be batting down the order. Will need to bowl 4 overs to score well.
Definitely, will learn a lot from the first couple of games regarding batting orders and overs bowled, and most importantly where they bowl their overs.

JackLidsCotch

Rookie
Mar 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Thoughts?? no idea about captains and loophole yet.
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.06.17 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.06.17 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.06.17 pm.png
    438.3 KB · Views: 79
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Thoughts?? no idea about captains and loophole yet. View attachment 788111
Decent. Not sure about Green and Pattinson but i like the rest of it. It looks really well set up for round 3 when sixers, strikers and scorchers play twice. I like the Paris selection and Agar should be good too.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Doran to Jewell

Not sold on Maxy.

Not sold on Steketee
Doran is my donut...although looking at the fixture round 8-12 he's ******* useless. If Brisbane could sign Tim Ludeman that would really make me happy.

I'm not sold on Max either but if he plays round 1 I'm gonna pick him.

Steketee is a placeholder really. couldn't think of anyone else to pick. have the cash and flexibility to turn him into any half decent player though.

Doran is my donut...although looking at the fixture round 8-12 he's ******* useless. If Brisbane could sign Tim Ludeman that would really make me happy.

I'm not sold on Max either but if he plays round 1 I'm gonna pick him.

Steketee is a placeholder really. couldn't think of anyone else to pick. have the cash and flexibility to turn him into any half decent player though.

Banton and Carey are perfect vc/c donut rd1&3
Sixers rd4.

Ditch Doran for a money making emergency imho

Looks like I'll have 10 players with the dgr first up including Peirson who I will be loopholing. I havent touched my team in a few days which is a decent achievement for me

Which Heat bowlers do you have?

I'm at 10 DGRs as well

Wouldn't touch any of Lalor, Steketee, swepson, Prestwidge, Kuhnemann etc as they seem to chop and change every game. Laughlin, Cutting and Pattinson (if he's not playing tests) are the only heat bowlers worth considering.

No Cutting for me.

Zahir is maybe

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Currently have all 3.
The pain begins
Latest update is that the Sixers have confirmed that Curran and Vince will be here in time for their first game :) I think we may have to rule Morris out though as the final of the Mzansi league is on the same day as their opener against the Heat. Or maybe we just hope Morris' team loses their semi-final and then he should be here on time. Still, that news has forced my hand and im looking at alternatives to Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back