Who do you want to debut in 2020?

Remove this Banner Ad

phill5158

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
There's a few that have been on our list already that are yet to debut, I have McPherson at the top of my list alongside McHenry, Sholl and maybe McAdam. Time will tell just how many debutants we will have in 2020 but I would also like to see 2-3 draftees debut as well.

On SM-T590 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Hopefully we definitely see Butts, McHenry, McAsey, Schoenberg and Sholl. McAdam and McPherson too, depending on fitness

Happy to see Hamill and Worrell given a year of SANFL development

Keays and Frampton to make their Crows debut possibly, too

Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The “Head in the hole” lad

01AB2D27-98BA-4F63-BC92-9E64E69F6B62.jpeg

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
McAdam because that means he’s adapted to the demands of AFL football.

McPherson as that means he’s over his injuries for a reasonable amount of time.

Scholl, Hamill, Ned, Shoenberg, McAsey and Worrell as that means we finally get it.
Gollant
:p

Ned is number one. If he doesn't debut (barring injury), then we've learned nothing.

JLT will be fascinating. That idiot Pyke had us playing our oldest, slowest and least exciting side for pre-season games FFS. Hopefully that mindset is no longer at the club.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Nope. Not since we drafted McAsey and Worrell
Worrell needs a big preseason if he going to debut in 2020, still on the lighter side for a big man. McAsey OK as he is starting at 91kg, Give him a decent preseason and he will play at around the 95kg mark.
But Worrel is only 83kg. He not going to crack the 90kg mark this pre-season without a lot of work, Remember some were talking about Himmelberg being to light when he was only 90kg,
Frampton more of a chance than both in the Forward Line, Big unit with some tow, who can take a contested mark,
While McAsey will be fighting for a spot in the defense. and overtake Hartigan by season end if not before.
Long term story may be different. But I see Worrell as playing a Hoff type role down the track

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Butts, mchenry, mcadam, mcpherson are the ones i want to see debut the most...

I really dont care much to be honest aslong as Knight, mackay, hartigan and Atkins are pushed out in favour of youth.. these four players being a lock for round 1 would be a complete *in joke and would be all the evidence needed to know the club has learnt nothing..

Crows I Am

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Mchenry and Scholl are the 2 that looked good last season and I think are ready to move up to AFL level. I hope they are around the mark for our round 1 team.

Will be good to see some of the new draftees get a run in the pre-season games, especially McAsey and Worrell to see how they go against other AFL players, and Butts too. We will need to call on one of these guys pretty quickly if Talia or Hartigan gets injured. Hopefully by the end of the year one of them has replaced Hartigan altogether.

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mchenry and Scholl are the 2 that looked good last season and I think are ready to move up to AFL level. I hope they are around the mark for our round 1 team.

Will be good to see some of the new draftees get a run in the pre-season games, especially McAsey and Worrell to see how they go against other AFL players, and Butts too. We will need to call on one of these guys pretty quickly if Talia or Hartigan gets injured. Hopefully by the end of the year one of them has replaced Hartigan altogether.
Think one is ready to replace Hartigan now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back