List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Mitch (Star Wars) O'Neill

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
No need to be a dick.

All true if he goes there we will get more thwn we paid. Thats pretty obvious since we paid basically nothing for him.

If you go back all I stated was people should temper their expectatuons as imo he would go to a Tassie team as soon as its created.

TBH the reaction to that train of thought is somewhat over the top.

But its the off season and there is nothing else to argue about.
People need to temper their expectations because he was pick 25 in the rookie draft. Not because he might be a good player and then a Tasmanian team might come into existence and then he might want to play there.

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
People need to temper their expectations because he was pick 25 in the rookie draft. Not because he might be a good player and then a Tasmanian team might come into existence and then he might want to play there.
When Mitch cracks the best 22, the AFL will no longer send us to Tassie.
It'd be nice to have one player acclimatised to the wind & cold.
B.O.G coming up.

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
People need to temper expectations gaiz.

The Last Jedi was a diabolical mess and I don't think The Rise of Skywalker can save the franchise.

We won't get any decent compensation.

I used to think that too but I changed my views. The last jedi had some shite parts in it for sure but it had some important moments also from a spiritual stand point. Luke taking on the whole empire without using his sabre for one was a critical point in becoming a true jedi.

"Here is a man haunted by the mistake of igniting his weapon against his deeply troubled nephew Ben Solo, thus setting the unbalanced young adept on the course to becoming Kylo Ren"

Open up your mind and let go of the hate. I know that you are a Dark Shark but i'm hoping you can embrace the light

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
Ok so don't come at me.

I just watched some highlights of the your Mitch O'Neill and my first thought was that he has a bit of Benny Cousins about him.
His swervability through traffic and hand passes where quiet the sight to behold.

Anyone else see some traits of Ben? I think we could have a snagged a bloody ripper here.

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Gees why worry about a non event that may or not happen in the time continuum ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because thi sis Big Footy and we winge and wine about stupid shite all the time. @obeanie I think may have been a little over the top with what he said, but he is entitled to voice his opinion just as much as you all are entitled to counter that opinion. Just rememebr I reckon , each one of you may have staed an opinion which has been unpopular at some time. What is a forum for then to argue about who is the biggest dick or who has the 9.1 incher :tearsofjoy:

I used to think that too but I changed my views. The last jedi had some shite parts in it for sure but it had some important moments also from a spiritual stand point. Luke taking on the whole empire without using his sabre for one was a critical point in becoming a true jedi.

"Here is a man haunted by the mistake of igniting his weapon against his deeply troubled nephew Ben Solo, thus setting the unbalanced young adept on the course to becoming Kylo Ren"

Open up your mind and let go of the hate. I know that you are a Dark Shark but i'm hoping you can embrace the light

Hasn't Mark Hamill been throwing shade at Disney and hinting at a boycott for some time now due to what they did with his character

I had doubts after ep 7, ep 8 lost me completely.

I hear Mandalorian has already saved Star Wars anyway. No need to go see ep 9.

Basically, temper expectations.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Because thi sis Big Footy and we winge and wine about stupid shite all the time. @obeanie I think may have been a little over the top with what he said, but he is entitled to voice his opinion just as much as you all are entitled to counter that opinion. Just rememebr I reckon , each one of you may have staed an opinion which has been unpopular at some time. What is a forum for then to argue about who is the biggest dick or who has the 9.1 incher :tearsofjoy:
How’s the Monday beers going?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Hasn't Mark Hamill been throwing shade at Disney and hinting at a boycott for some time now due to what they did with his character

I had doubts after ep 7, ep 8 lost me completely.

I hear Mandalorian has already saved Star Wars anyway. No need to go see ep 9.

Basically, temper expectations.

Watched episode 1 of The Mandalorian last night.

It's basically a Western but with people wearing the old costumes off Star Wars episode IV and Bobba Fett's cousin is Clint Eastwood.

Not too sure if it will saved Star Wars so before watching.........temper your expectations. :thumbsu: :cool:

Watched episode 1 of The Mandalorian last night.

It's basically a Western but with people wearing the old costumes off Star Wars episode IV and Bobba Fett's cousin is Clint Eastwood.

Not too sure if it will saved Star Wars so before watching.........temper your expectations. :thumbsu: :cool:

Sounds like Disney have knocked off Firefly by that synopsis.

Imnotdeadyet

Debutant
Oct 27, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
?
Just skipped to the last page in the thread to find out about MON.
Is he actually Yoda in pumas?

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so don't come at me.

I just watched some highlights of the your Mitch O'Neill and my first thought was that he has a bit of Benny Cousins about him.
His swervability through traffic and hand passes where quiet the sight to behold.

Anyone else see some traits of Ben? I think we could have a snagged a bloody ripper here.

Yep got that vibe too just couldn't put my finger it was

Back