2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollands or Phillips and I'd be very happy
Bit ridiculous to speculate, but does a team need 3 players like Anderson, Hollands, Flanders? Are they kind of the same attacking mid?

I would take the best KPP if best available

Bit ridiculous to speculate, but does a team need 3 players like Anderson, Hollands, Flanders? Are they kind of the same attacking mid?
Much depend on where the team finish next year. I do agree too early to speculate and can become a habit like Carlton without actually moving up the ladder much every year. 2020 is the time to concentrate on players development and moving up the ladder instead of another top 5 player mindset.

Until injured, Collins did better job than May in his last year.
The difference between the 2 is Collins can definitely take a great grab, but his disposal of the footy is pretty rough. Where as May, had pretty good skills and a booming left foot when fit.

I still think our list is pretty short on KPD talent with Hombsch being the next cab off the rank being out sized and Graham only in his 2nd year.

Would like one more good one on the list, especially with Thompson's injury history.

We need a high quality KPD, don't know if we draft one or bring one through trade, but I feel we lost Steven May and didn't really replace him.
Denver Grainger-Barras was the number one KPD at this years U18 Championships as an underager.

Kid is a genuine gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference between the 2 is Collins can definitely take a great grab, but his disposal of the footy is pretty rough. Where as May, had pretty good skills and a booming left foot when fit.

I still think our list is pretty short on KPD talent with Hombsch being the next cab off the rank being out sized and Graham only in his 2nd year.

Would like one more good one on the list, especially with Thompson's injury history.
100%

NT Boys getting a taste.
Hi Joel Jeffrey.
Former Lion Jason Roe is the NT academy coach.

oh damn, wow. also wiki says its 75k work but yeah.
also says he's only 35. feels like forever ago he was playing for the lions, could have still been kicking around today.
Sorry, you're right - 750g, 75k worth.
He doesn't actually look anything like the guy that I had in my brain.
The Jason Roe I was thinking of had much darker skin, like PNG dark. Any ideas who that might have been? Tall defender in the few years after their finals run.

Sorry, you're right - 750g, 75k worth.
He doesn't actually look anything like the guy that I had in my brain.
The Jason Roe I was thinking of had much darker skin, like PNG dark. Any ideas who that might have been? Tall defender in the few years after their finals run.
Pretty sure thats exactly who you're describing.

NT Boys getting a taste.
Hi Joel Jeffrey.
Former Lion Jason Roe is the NT academy coach.

I had hoped the best NT talent would move to the GC and set up base here like other prospects from north QLD but it seems like that won't be happening. Joel Jeffrey is going to be a star though. Let's just hope the AFL doesn't remove our NT access after 12 months! I doubt they will given we have a 3 year contract in place with the NT government.

I think GCS just need to let him go if he is not interested in joining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back