List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

The year Luko and B.King spent living with Evans and his wife obviously worked a treat because both signed extensions with us. I'm very confident that this is a good thing to have the Rowelly and Noah living with Evans.

Mark Evans will deserve a lot of credit when we make our rise up the ladder. He's done an enormous amount for us in the short time he's been here.
I'd say that the rent for Evans' home would be considered a marketing expense at this point. And worth every cent.

Look like some Brisbane fans said AFL should not allow GCS to trade future pick 11 to Geelong for Sharp. I do think is overpaid but you either get Kemp/robbo with sharp or you get Flanders. As long Flanders and Sharp commit early I don't really have a problem with the trade. Both look like what GCS needs.

Silvagni win it big over Craig Cameron. Sadly no rematch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SoS has quit Carlton.

It’s the Suns fault...:whitecheck:

From SEN

He recently came under fire for failing to broker a trade during the precent exchange period but was vindicated after getting the deal over the line.
Silvagni’s departure from the club is described as "acrimonious" after failing to see eye-to-eye with club CEO Cain Liddle on several list manager issues this season.
The bad blood reportedly stems from the club’s failed recruit of Richmond free agent Brandon Ellis.

SOS is a muppet. A bloody awful list manager made to look ok by having top picks every year.

Not surprised he fell out with Cain Liddle. I heard Cain on a podcast, he is excellent and comes from Richmond working under Brendon Gale. He detests nepotism and is a believer in meritocracy.

SOS is literally the picture of nepotism and favouritism due to being a golden child rather than merit as a list manager. Not too even mention his job as list manager is completely untenable with his children on the list. Huge conflict of interest.

Wish he stayed because I love watching Carlton fail.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Enough of SOS, get back to Rowell, Anderson, Rankine, Lukosius and kings.

#4 Izak Rankine (takes jacks number)
#13 Wil Powell (takes ah chees)
#15 Matt Rowell (had 11 for oakleigh & metro, 19 on insta
#18 Brandon Ellis (C. Ellis & more mature type players)
#21 Hugh Greenwood (seen pics of his kit)
#22 Noah Anderson (had 8 oakleigh, 24 vic metro, 17 on insta)
#26 Sam Flanders
#32 Zac Smith (fits in nicely with ex cats murdoch & GHS)
#35 Connor Budarick
#37 Jeremy Sharp (insta bio)
#42 Malcolm Rosas
#48 Matt Conroy
#50 Jy Farrar
#51 Patrick Murtagh
#52 Luke Towey (leaked on here)

My crack at it, If powell doesnt take 13, i think Anderson will and 22 wil go flanders/budarick.

Don't think King or Lukousis will take a low number yet, one of them could easily take 1 or 2 in 1-3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back