Opinion Unpopular opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't understand how its forced on you
yeh forced is maybe a bit strong of a word...

I can nearly live with the over-saturation that occurs of the product when the season is occurring, but what I was getting at, was during the normal season, calling people like Moana Hope a football 'Star', on the coverage of the mens game calling Daisy Pearce and Expert...

They are definatley driving the product through the mens game (and I understand why, I just don't like it).

Then if you have an opinion that you don't like it, you will be called out as a sexist etc. etc.

IMO theres just a massive push of a product whos skill level across the board is local footy at best and can't stand on it's own feet commercially...

Now onto the topic at hand, i think Richo should be banned from doing special comments on all Richmond games, he tries so hard to be unbiased that he ends up practically barracking for the team playing against Richmond.

Whether that is unpopular i don't know but it's ******* annoying watching a replay with Richo on the comments team.

Now onto the topic at hand, i think Richo should be banned from doing special comments on all Richmond games, he tries so hard to be unbiased that he ends up practically barracking for the team playing against Richmond.

Whether that is unpopular i don't know but it's ******* annoying watching a replay with Richo on the comments team.
I have to agree with you on this. He constantly plays down any lead or dominance Richmond has had in the game and claims the opposition can still win and has nothing to lose by going for it, when they're 5 goals down with 4 minutes left in the game. It's annoying.

Not with Rancey coming back, boys will be pumped. We actually ;) are massively due to hand Carltoon a hiding.
And the VFL boys will be training the house down to get a senior spot.
Prestia a few months ago said we got our approach to 2018 completely wrong. I cannot see the coaching staff or players making that mistake again.

I think both teams should have a bias special comments person! Sometimes to better to hear from someone who actually gives a s**t then someone who's just there for a cheque

On Mi 9T using BigFooty.com mobile app

This may be slightly controversial but I think we are a better side with Higgins out of the team. I hope he makes a full recovery, but Castagna, Rioli and Bolton apply better pressure around the ground and I don’t think he is in our best crop of midfielders either

And the VFL boys will be training the house down to get a senior spot.
Prestia a few months ago said we got our approach to 2018 completely wrong. I cannot see the coaching staff or players making that mistake again.

The mistake was peaking too early. We hardly want to be 3 games clear in round 18.. but how to build into the year without injuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back