Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree that comedy is dead. The specials people are putting out at the moment are outrageous
You're not everyone though. That was the point. Even the top tier cop it:

1575247469453.png

Lucky for Dave he has runs on the board and he doesn't give a s**t. He spares no one which is great - you and I think he's funny but the chadwicko's of the world probably mashed a 0% score for old Dave. Others aren't as lucky. The outrage mob only likes you if you hang s**t on males:

1575247560395.png

That's how out of touch critics are with comedy and they are trying to push their narrative.

View attachment 787846

Lucky for Dave he has runs on the board and he doesn't give a s**t. He spares no one which is great - you and I think he's funny but the chadwicko's of the world probably mashed a 0% score for old Dave. Others aren't as lucky. The outrage mob only likes you if you hang s**t on males:

View attachment 787847

That's how out of touch critics are with comedy and they are trying to push their narrative.

Agree with that. Those critics are fools. Think they tried to do the same thing with Bill Burrs special.

Doing some promo work this week in a shopping centre. WTF is going on with females in their early 20s (at a guess) coming to the supermarket in their jarmies? Really? Jarmies with a jacket over top coz its cold. Two so far. Get dressed you morons!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing some promo work this week in a shopping centre. WTF is going on with females in their early 20s (at a guess) coming to the supermarket in their jarmies? Really? Jarmies with a jacket over top coz its cold. Two so far. Get dressed you morons!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they are Cambodians. It is normal there.

1575250836667.png

View attachment 787846

View attachment 787847

Micallef is about the only one that can pull it off on the ABC.

The majority of the comedy they produce is lame socio-political garbage. It's s**t.

So was having a chat yesterday with a Hawks board member happenstance really, is a friend of my cousins. It was mentioned the the AFL wants the Hawks out of Tassie which as you all know is a lucrative deal for them. The AFl is really trying to make it difficult for the Hawks and it was stated that they ( AFL) want to relocate a team there.

To avoid an emotional outburst or two I haven't mentioned the team they're looking at. We need to become entrenched really ******* quickly, not sure anything needs to be done currently, but a word to the wise, keep ya enemies ******* close.

Firstly we the Hawks to stay the course and stick it up the AFL, reckon they could achieve that.

So was having a chat yesterday with a Hawks board member happenstance really, is a friend of my cousins. It was mentioned the the AFL wants the Hawks out of Tassie which as you all know is a lucrative deal for them. The AFl is really trying to make it difficult for the Hawks and it was stated that they ( AFL) want to relocate a team there.

To avoid an emotional outburst or two I haven't mentioned the team they're looking at. We need to become entrenched really ******* quickly, not sure anything needs to be done currently, but a word to the wise, keep ya enemies ******* close.

Firstly we the Hawks to stay the course and stick it up the AFL, reckon they could achieve that.

Surely it's st kilda's turn?
Look at their financial situation, membership, and time since last premiership....

Could we, for just a single moment, not be in the league's eyes to utterly shaft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gil's gone soon.
from his barossa land holdings or from under the tit of spotless?

been hearing he’s one foot out the door since his appointment. Yet he survived the biggest doping scandal in Australia and can call peter dutton and ask for favours.

I suspect he’ll go out on his terms.

Jeff has spoken about that publicly. He’s also said they won’t be going without a fight.

Must admit it feels a bit non Shinboner to rely on what another club does to stop the afl from pushing us around

Jeff has spoken about that publicly. He’s also said they won’t be going without a fight.

Must admit it feels a bit non Shinboner to rely on what another club does to stop the afl from pushing us around
My concern is that the AFL will inject funds into the Dingley development to coerce the Hawks into toeing the line.

My concern is that the AFL will inject funds into the Dingley development to coerce the Hawks into toeing the line.

That’s ok. They can do that. Good luck to the hawks. Jeff’s probably just talking tough to try and squeeze as much as possible. Gill & co are way out of depth if they’re trying to play politics with him.

The AFL doesn’t own North the members do. It’s up to us what happens to NMFC

That’s ok. They can do that. Good luck to the hawks. Jeff’s probably just talking tough to try and squeeze as much as possible. Gill & co are way out of depth if they’re trying to play politics with him.

The AFL doesn’t own North the members do. It’s up to us what happens to NMFC
How can we get grass-roots representation on the board?

Are you all enjoying Danny Andrews gridlocked s**t hole?

Then you be even more thrilled to know that you'll be paying for it sooner than you think.

Are you all enjoying Danny Andrews gridlocked s**t hole?

Then you be even more thrilled to know that you'll be paying for it sooner than you think.

You could always run for Parliament and fight the power Knackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back