Discussion Which Sainters live nearest/furthest from Docklands and Moorabbin?

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
Does interdimensional travel count? As I am a being of pure light who lives in the 11th dimension, getting to games is tough.

The biggest challenge is finding a physical body to inhabit. Then there is interdimensional travel. It really takes it out of you.

It sounds as improbable as Saints winning a flag :tearsofjoy:

Now this is impressive. Under a kilometre from Moorabbin qualifies as uber-fan.
I'm obviously not going to win this comp. I'm in Docklands 800m from Marvel.

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
I'm obviously not going to win this comp. I'm in Docklands 800m from Marvel.

Winner :cool:

If I ever visit Melbourne (Grand final???) I expect to be made welcome in the home of the Saints fan nearest MCG and to have a free all you can eat/drink day.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Winner :cool:

If I ever visit Melbourne (Grand final???) I expect to be made welcome in the home of the Saints
fan nearest MCG and to have a free all you can eat/drink day.
You are always welcome in the 11th dimension, MUFkilda. Added bonus is we can be on the actual ground without being detected. Beat that, forumites!

You are always welcome in the 11th dimension, MUFkilda. Added bonus is we can be on the actual ground without being detected. Beat that, forumites!

You trailing the use of psychedelics again Drake?

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
You trailing the use of psychedelics again Drake?
Of course, Gringo2011. Very underrated are the hallucinogenics. See me at the Victory Bar in season and we can go on a ride. The ancients and Shaman have been using them for millennia for travel between the dimensions and for creative inspiration. Ironically, in western medicine, we're only just catching up. A major study in the US has produced amazing results for people chronically depressed for more than 25 years. They 'd had ECT, medication, therapy, etc. all to no avail.

Controlled doses of LSD were then administered over 48 hours. Within 72 hours, 90% of the participants reported a complete resolution of symptoms. I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?

Feb 2, 2001
Melbourne (Sainters)
AFL Club
St Kilda
900 metre (11 mins walk) to Moorabbin. 17 km drive to Docklands
I'm surprised no one has trumped me so far. As the crow flies , its 661 m to the centre circle where Jeff Fehring let fly, 629 m to where Plugger kicked his 10th against Silvagni in 1990 and 705 m from where Plugger kicked his 100th vs Footscray in 1987.

Back