Statue for SOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the dirty? I thought he wasn't on the table after it was confirmed Daniher was staying. They weren't going to let go of their 2nd best forward and get nobody in.

Is there more to it Buzzy boy? If so, please share.
Your assumptions are incorrect. Silvagni didn't pay the price Sydney set.

Dan Butler is so good and highly rated at the Tiges they traded him for pick 56 lmao.

All this yet you traded him for pick 56 as he’s coming into his prime. Eddie averaged more AFL goals than he did VFL goals lol. Only averaged just over 1 more tackle per game than 33 year old Eddie.

He’s no good, which is why we’d rather take a risk on Papley again than put him on a 2 year deal.

There is so much carlton in the two above posts, its great. Now you blue boys would not understand the culture of a club that rewards its players by giving everything while on the list. We gave Butler away, simply to make sure he found another club. Now your club would have haggled, and risked the player but thank god my club does not behave like yours.

I wonder how SOS is feeling now ?

Being a premiership player is overrated as hell.

There will always be average players in a team of 22, and Richmond have plenty of foot soldiers in their 22 who have been in the right place at the right time and made the most of their limited ability.

Wow!

We have plenty of foot soldiers with limited ability who mind you have finished the last three years with a 2 flags and a minor premiership.

According to your posting, you have elite talent everywhere that have produced...............................crap. Actually hold on, they won a few games in a row in the last half of the year haha.

So please list the foot soldiers with limited skill in our 22 please and then list those on the blues list who are superior to them.

Wow!

We have plenty of foot soldiers with limited ability who mind you have finished the last three years with a 2 flags and a minor premiership.

According to your posting, you have elite talent everywhere that have produced...............................crap. Actually hold on, they won a few games in a row in the last half of the year haha.

So please list the foot soldiers with limited skill in our 22 please and then list those on the blues list who are superior to them.

Butler wasn’t even in your 22 so that point is irrelevant. He’s a goal a game VFL player (reflected by the pick 56) who credit to him had a very good 2017 in which he nabbed a flag.

We’d rather go into 2020 with Betts and our own Cuningham, then aim for Papley at the end of next season where the Swans might be more willing.

Wow!

Nice use of deduction. Richmond’s POD is actually how much elite talent they have which allows average players like Ivan Soldo, George Castagna, Liam Baker, Daniel Rioli and Nathan Broad to go about their business with minimal fuss because the heavy lifting is left to Martin, Riewoldt, Cotchin and Co.

Carlton’s list demographic by contrast is younger with far less shared experience among our best 22, due to the nature of our list turnover.

The key stakeholders of our squad and most important players are our young guys (Weitering, Walsh, Curnow and co - guys who haven’t hit their prime yet) and Cripps and Docherty. Richmond’s, as mentioned, are currently in the prime of their career.

We’ve actually got some decent roleplayers. Nic Newman, Ed Curnow et al. Guys that’d be comparable to Richmond’s roleplayers.

It’s getting our squad to the point of having a decent second tier that’ll allow us to improve, along with natural growth in the guys we’ve brought in as early picks in the draft.

Brady Rawlings. Considering where our list was at when he took over and the deal with Gold Coast which netted us Allen, Ryan and Petrucelle.

Won a premiership off some astute recruiting.

Yes have to agree your Eagles are the most fantastic team at recruiting far better than what SOS has done
You won the most fabled GF ever, something SOS can only dream of
Your recruitment of Kelly is the most historic since you offloaded that spud Judd to Carlton
The Eagles are the best by far in recruiting

There will always be average players in a team of 22, and Richmond have plenty of foot soldiers in their 22 who have been in the right place at the right time and made the most of their limited ability.

Yes you are spot on
Carlton is the most wonderful, fantastic and incredible team of all, SOS is a genius and should have a statue, knighthood at least
Wow the Blues can do no wrong, carn the Blues forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joel selwood is harder and more physical than your entire team put together. Heres just two examples for ya.
Rance feints at the sound of footsteps. Jack is always bitching about contact. IF they were any more harder or more physical Daffy Duck will need a body guard

And again you are correct
Carlton is far better than all clubs over the world, even the universe
WOW Carlton

Nice use of deduction. Richmond’s POD is actually how much elite talent they have which allows average players like Ivan Soldo, George Castagna, Liam Baker, Daniel Rioli and Nathan Broad to go about their business with minimal fuss because the heavy lifting is left to Martin, Riewoldt, Cotchin and Co.

Carlton’s list demographic by contrast is younger with far less shared experience among our best 22, due to the nature of our list turnover.

The key stakeholders of our squad and most important players are our young guys (Weitering, Walsh, Curnow and co - guys who haven’t hit their prime yet) and Cripps and Docherty. Richmond’s, as mentioned, are currently in the prime of their career.

We’ve actually got some decent roleplayers. Nic Newman, Ed Curnow et al. Guys that’d be comparable to Richmond’s roleplayers.

It’s getting our squad to the point of having a decent second tier that’ll allow us to improve, along with natural growth in the guys we’ve brought in as early picks in the draft.

Yes you're right, Carlton are THE most incredibly fantastic club, run by the most smartest people ever
I wish Tigers would be run like the fantastic wonderful navy Blues, how I truly, truly wish, oh well I can only dream

Yes you are spot on
Carlton is the most wonderful, fantastic and incredible team of all, SOS is a genius and should have a statue, knighthood at least
Wow the Blues can do no wrong, carn the Blues forever
Screw it. Let's build Jack and Ben a statue too.

The highlighted part is spot on, I am disgusted that anyone that has a premiership medal is looked at as good player, they are, as you say limited in ability more likely than not
Everyone shouldn't be working toward a flag, it should be just for fun. Also I agree also Carlton are the most wonderful club there is
And I will definitely be on the wonderful, fantastic Blues to NOT win the flag as it's overrated as hell

Screw it. Let's build Jack and Ben a statue too.

Love it, why didn't I think of this last post, a special statue with SOS, Jack, Ben and the lovely Jo (sacred mother/ wife of this wonderful family)
I have to mention that Carlton are the most fantastic, best run, smartest club I have seen so far, I am blessed

The amount of players he brought in and turned over in 5 seasons is unprecented. Such a shotgun approach to recruiting. Some of them have to stick.

Woah, obviously most of us don't fully understand the genius that is SOS
But, "Such a shotgun approach to recruiting", is doing the legend that is SOS a disservice
To put in strongest terms SOS has done more for the game in the last few years, that the majority have done over 100+ years

Woah, obviously most of us don't fully understand the genius that is SOS
But, "Such a shotgun approach to recruiting", is doing the legend that is SOS a disservice
To put in strongest terms SOS has done more for the game in the last few years, that the majority have done over 100+ years
You really are a dead set moron.
Thank god for the ignore option.

Yes have to agree your Eagles are the most fantastic team at recruiting far better than what SOS has done
You won the most fabled GF ever, something SOS can only dream of
Your recruitment of Kelly is the most historic since you offloaded that spud Judd to Carlton
The Eagles are the best by far in recruiting

Always a Richmond supporter lol.

So insecure.

You know Rawlings doesn't even work for us anymore, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back