2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Bull had a small sample size, but I do personally think that he showed more in his limited games than Brown has.

Not a fan of it myself, but will get behind it for 12 months.
If Smith had shown more, he would have been picked up by someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better than tim smith but people will still complain
Yeah cause we need 40+ A graders or they just arent worth having... Clearly every flag winning team has had 20 A graders waiting to come in these campaigners who think role players can win you are flag are *ed

Yeah cause we need 40+ A graders or they just arent worth having... Clearly every flag winning team has had 20 A graders waiting to come in these campaigners who think role players can win you are flag are ******ed
You might not have 40 A graders but you should at least be looking for the next ones, signing this bloke adds nothing if he plays to potential we have gone sideways at best

The forward line is a real worry again heading into 2020. Addition of Brown doesn’t make me feel any more confident about it.

Who else would have you brought in?
Would have much preferred we took a chance on an 18 year old over a twice delisted 29 year old we hope doesn’t see the field, kid from Tassie would have been my uninformed pick, 2 time AA u18, bit of pace good kick and knows how to find it. Hurt his knee this year but was still considered a certainty to get drafted, another wasted opportunity in my opinion

Would have much preferred we took a chance on an 18 year old over a twice delisted 29 year old we hope doesn’t see the field, kid from Tassie would have been my uninformed pick, 2 time AA u18, bit of pace good kick and knows how to find it. Hurt his knee this year but was still considered a certainty to get drafted, another wasted opportunity in my opinion

I would agree if we had a draft like we have had in the last few years where our first pick isn't till the 40s, but this year we've taken three kids and can afford to take a veteran as backup for nothing.

So 17 other teams didnt pick up this bloke you didnt even bother naming but we missed out big time...

So 17 other teams didnt pick up this bloke you didnt even bother naming but we missed out big time...

I think he means O'Neill, who was picked up by West Coast late in the rookie draft.

Anyway, I hope Mitch does well for you guys next year. Not the first guy I wanted to see delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back