Rolling EPL Team of the Season 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I was about to say how impressive Ndidi has been.

TAA the lockest of locks at RB.

tUGRFxMfk70HRVUkctgVKDVCj8A=.gif

Phew, that's a big lock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what's so controversial about Arnold being the best (or at least one of the best) RBs. Was part of the best defense in the world last season, won the CL and has had 21 assists since August 2018. Kimmich was right with him last season, but he's transitioned to the midfield more so I think that hurts his case.

I just call it like I see it. To make this even worse for everyone. We have the best LB on the planet too.

Not to mention how key the two players are in everything we do. The difference when Gomez/Milner play full back is stark.
When you lose 1 league game in 18 months and win the CL, you are bound to have some decent players.

When we were 10th in the league under Rodgers several years ago, we had nothing to brag about.

Not sure what's so controversial about Arnold being the best (or at least one of the best) RBs. Was part of the best defense in the world last season, won the CL and has had 21 assists since August 2018. Kimmich was right with him last season, but he's transitioned to the midfield more so I think that hurts his case.
Because he cant defend. Assists mean nothing when half or more come from corners or free kicks. That's got nothing to do with being a right back. Also it's a team defence, but most of the joy teams got against Liverpool came down his flank and it still does. It'd be like saying Soncyu is the best defender in the world right now because of Leicester's defensive record ..

I just call it like I see it. To make this even worse for everyone. We have the best LB on the planet too.

Not to mention how key the two players are in everything we do. The difference when Gomez/Milner play full back is stark.
You're a moron. A true intellectual lightweight.

Because he cant defend. Assists mean nothing when half or more come from corners or free kicks. That's got nothing to do with being a right back.
We’ve scored more headed goals than any side in the league over the last 2 seasons, and our tallest attacker is 5’10. Would love to hear your justification as to why Robertson and Arnold have to do with it.
Also it's a team defence, but most of the joy teams got against Liverpool came down his flank and it still does. It'd be like saying Soncyu is the best defender in the world right now because of Leicester's defensive record ..
But apparently only one of them (our left back) knows how to defend?

Imagine having the best LB, RB, CB, GK, DM and front three in the world and not winning a league title.

May as well pack it in if they choke this season.

To be fair when City were up plenty of us were saying the same things about Dinho, De Bruyne, the Silvas, Sterling etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back