Training 2020 Pre-Season

The Captain going Back to the Future with his predictions! I like the lateral thinking man
But does that mean we have to reappoint bloody Watters then for the 2012 season?
Risky tried to get back to 1966 however fell somewhat short.

To be fair, he lacks a bit of the budget, technology and brain power of the fella who managed to zap back several decades 😉

cnCbaKY.jpg

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Risky tried to get back to 1966 however fell somewhat short.

To be fair, he lacks a bit of the budget, technology and brain power of the fella who managed to zap back several decades 😉

cnCbaKY.jpg
It appears so!

Risky's tied down contraption looks a far cry from the flux capacitor!

O

Please feel free to share your enormous contribution to the club's recruiting. Doing ok is Peakey, down at Geelong. Perennial finalists. Built their premiership winning dynasty, which is why we recruited him in the first place.

Over saw our premiership tilts. What was your contribution again? Oh that's right, nobody knows nor cares.

When we got him, he was a recruiting assistant.

FROM 2010.
In February, he will rejoin the Cattery where the highly-rated scout worked as Stephen Wells’s right-hand man between 1998 and 2006.
In that time the talent guru played a significant role helping build the Cats’ 2007 and 09 premiership teams.
-----
He was StKilda's list manager for 4 seasons , when our drafting was particularly ordinary.
After working at the Saints, you'd think he'd have been head hunted by a new club, but his new roll was ......Recruiting Assistant under Wells.

A veritable rising start in the recruiting world, his role is now..... Recruiting Assistant under Wells.
-------------

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
When we got him, he was a recruiting assistant.

FROM 2010.
In February, he will rejoin the Cattery where the highly-rated scout worked as Stephen Wells’s right-hand man between 1998 and 2006.
In that time the talent guru played a significant role helping build the Cats’ 2007 and 09 premiership teams.
-----
He was StKilda's list manager for 4 seasons , when our drafting was particularly ordinary.
After working at the Saints, you'd think he'd have been head hunted by a new club, but his new roll was ......Recruiting Assistant under Wells.

A veritable rising start in the recruiting world, his role is now..... Recruiting Assistant under Wells.
-------------
Your point being? Back to where he started. Having enormous success. As I've said a million times in the past. Given the draft hands we had, RTB's demands and then Pelchen shredding the success he had, he did ok.

I was using actual form , the Bombers got flogged by 70 plus points the week before , Hawthorn were missing their best mid plus an ageing list , Everyone knew GCS were going to be bottom so nothing to be excited by beating them and the Demons have been our bunnies for years except for the rare win by them.
The point is we were just not ready or good enough this year to do any real damage , i dont think we will be next year either but in 2021 i expect massive improvement .
and here I was thinking Hawthorn were lucky to get us with so many injuries. I got excited that day seeing our young team dig in and come from behind. I loved the resilience. If I didn't get some joy out of wins then I'd have to give footy up. There have been enough dark days for me over the past 40 years to get prissy over "yeah but who did we beat" rubbish

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
and here I was thinking Hawthorn were lucky to get us with so many injuries. I got excited that day seeing our young team dig in and come from behind. I loved the resilience. If I didn't get some joy out of wins then I'd have to give footy up. There have been enough dark days for me over the past 40 years to get prissy over "yeah but who did we beat" rubbish
A win does strange things to me. After we beat Gold Coast a few years ago in the last few minutes, I was ready to sign Richo up to a 5 year extension.

Gotta love winning!

Tommy Wigs

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just re-watched the highlights 😁

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I heard that all fit players are training well. Well I didn’t but I can guess that whisper.
wow ... do you stand near the Mall Santas and tell kids that Santa doesnt exist in your spare time as well ???
far out buddy let people have some excitment about a young player training well , you dont need to correct EVERYTHING

Back