About time we got a giant american!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Like this guy?

1575431838161.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Well that WOULD be fanciful wouldn't it!!;)

Looks like I might need to get another bag, the 1st one is getting full!
You know that famous saying from Baldivas, if you come across one dick then it's quite likely they're just a dick, but if all you do is come across dicks all day everyday then maybe it's not the dicks that are the problem.

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Came here just to ask this.

From what we currently know, who would people prefer we gave the last spot on our list to, Pickett or Mckenzie?

Think i prefer Pickett myself. He's not great, plus he's injury prone, but at least he's done some things at the top level. Mckenzie seems to have a pretty bland CV for Centrals, he's hardly dominating.

Don't think either will see much gametime considering we've got Cameron and Treacy now.

Personally i don't think there's anything particularly appealing about Nick Robertson either. Hutchings should be the mature midfielder in the WAFL in 2020.
Menadue wins Grand Final sprint - richmondfc.com.au
Pickett hammered in the 2017 GF sprint first 50 metres . 2nd by half a metre in the end . Burned Lewis Jetta off too . Pretty impressive .

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
You know that famous saying from Baldivas, if you come across one dick then it's quite likely they're just a dick, but if all you do is come across dicks all day everyday then maybe it's not the dicks that are the problem.

Ive entered a new phase of my life.

If it sounds like a dick.

Acts like a dick.

Looks like a dick.

Then Im calling it a dick.

Its actually quite refreshing calling a dick a dick. You should try it.

PS. We all act like dicks at some stage. So dont feel like your alone or special if you are called one every now and again.

Last edited:

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast

Acts like a dick.

Looks like a dick.

Its actually quite refreshing.

PS. We all act like dicks at some stage. So dont feel like your alone or special if you are called one every now and again.
Have you tried tasting it?

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Acts like a dick.

Looks like a dick.

Its actually quite refreshing.

It's cool, call me what you like, I'm just hanging out here killing time waiting for Tasmania to get a team so I can join their bigfooty board anyway.

Back