ilikepotatoes

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Pistons, Glory
There is honestly no point buying a seated membership. There's always sub $30 GA tickets (except derbies) where you can then just take your pick of the spare 15k seats. Further to that, I haven't tried, but have heard that because tickets are sold scanned adults get in under concession and child prices easily. Given the club often gives free children's tickets in a family package it's not great business.

Galapagoose

Debutant
Jan 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
We brought back Bell and now Longmuir has returned. The only thing missing to connect the past with the present is Clive.

I propose we retire the Freo rocker from the pre-game show and bring in Clive (Clive has always seemed most comfortable high in the sky). We dress him up like the Sith lord and he can croon along to this new pre-game anthem.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
We brought back Bell and now Longmuir has returned. The only thing missing to connect the past with the present is Clive.

I propose we retire the Freo rocker from the pre-game show and bring in Clive (Clive has always seemed most comfortable high in the sky). We dress him up like the Sith lord and he can croon along to this new pre-game anthem.

Some teams have like an honourary person to kick the first goal before a game, kinda like those cringey first pitches at baseball. We can just make it a permanent position for clive?

I swear that I saw Ross Lyon driving through Cheltenham this morning!

that's it. that's the post.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Is it just me or is Langdon always played on the wrong wing? As a right footer, surely he should be on the right wing? Maybe it's just the way he positions himself, but he often seems to be having to do a check side when getting the ball forward, particularly into the F50.

For a guy that already has questionable kicking skills, and obviously no left foot, it baffles me when I see him running down the left wing. Hill is far more evasive and a quicker first step so is better at getting around onto his right, surely he should be on the left wing?

It's amazing how the little things piss me off the most!

Banana, not checkside
Only those mullet heads in sA call it that

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Yeah he was played on the wrong wing. There was talk about that on some commentary (can't quote source sorry) just before he was traded - that his preference would have been to play the right wing, but Hill had first crack at it. I that's half the reason his delivery inside 50 was so diabolical at times. GingerDocker

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone want to become Freo's Head of Member and Fan Acquisition?

If it were Head of Crazy Fanatical Supporter Acquisition we'd have a bunch of very qualified candidates on here.

Last edited:

FreoBraddles

Team Captain
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
We're going into 2020 with the equal 2nd youngest list, and the 2nd least experienced list. GC is the youngest and least experienced

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-12-04/oldest-youngest-most-experienced-where-does-your-club-rank

Doesn’t come as much of a surprise. Lower than in previous years, but that’s largely due to losing Sandi who only player a handful of games. Comparatively, those in the B22 like Ryan, Brayshaw and Cez have all gained 20 or so more games.

I think the most important item here is the signed card of this
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back