2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

well he missed 5 3's in a row to sink the bet.. but Jim Boylen is a DUMB ******* campaigner
the game is on the line and he waits until there is 5 min left in the last to sub his best player back on.
what a moron

2U Porzingis O8.5 Rebounds @1.81 SB
covered 8/12. 1 of those he practically played 1/2 his usual game time. For a guy thats 221CM he really should be getting more rebounds than he is, but still think the line is off here.

2U Porzingis O8.5 Rebounds @1.81 SB
covered 8/12. 1 of those he practically played 1/2 his usual game time. For a guy thats 221CM he really should be getting more rebounds than he is, but still think the line is off here.

Shelling peas :thumbsu:

Here’s some very nice value:
0.75U Westbrook Triple-Double @8.50 -SB
He isn’t putting up the same numbers he was since moving over to Houston, covering 3/13 but this is an absolutely ridiculous price given his extraordinary record of getting triple-doubles. Also is a big game on the road so fully expect him to play big minutes here. Well worth a little nibble

LaVine the absolute campaigner was good for 13 three’s today....
cheers Zach would have been great a few days ago

Large Bet 2.0:
5U Embiid O11.5 Rebounds @1.74 SB
Very confident in this.
Has covered 8/12, 1 of those games he got sent off 1/2 way through. Toronto are dead last in giving up Offensive Rebounds. Joel should have a field day here. Should be a close game too so not much chance of the starters getting pulled in the last.
GL if tailing

Wendell Carter O23.5 P+R
Good match up v Portland + 'should' be close enough to not sit time out unnecessarily unless the Bulls coach does something weird (isn't out of the question).

1 unit, I'm not an NBA expert by any stretch but there's at least some reasoning behind me losing 1U :tearsofjoy:

My "system" (it's not a system, it's a mug punter betting) is working reasonably well so far this year in the NBA. I am also having success with it in the NBL at a reduced scale.

Its just 2 or max 3 leg multibets of the good teams (top 8) vs the not so good teams (bottom 10), when the good teams are at home. The odds are small as expected (usually between $1.50 - $2.20 but I am winning a reasonable percentage and its showing a profit.

In NBL, I seem to be getting larger odds and the strategy is mug simple - back the Kings, United or sometimes SEM/Perth against any of the other 4 teams when at home. Again - showing a profit with a decent win percentage.

This has been pretty successful that I too have abandoned NFL which is really hard to show a profit.

Alright it’s time to break out the red panties, no more of this short line stuff
1U 3 leg Multi
- Adams O8.5 Rebounds
- LaVine O2.5 three’s
- Booker O2.5 three’s
@11.11 SB boost
The Adams one is the most value and I’m taking that separately for 3U

Weak as piss Adams. Weak as ******* piss. Thrown in the never again bin
Let’s try my Milwaukee tactic again
1.5U Love O2.5 three’s @2.50 SB
Can throw it in a SGM, SB have promo for tomorrow’s games
Love, bucks -10.5, diVincenzo 1st basket @73
Always a dart throw with 1st basket just went for max value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My "system" (it's not a system, it's a mug punter betting) is working reasonably well so far this year in the NBA. I am also having success with it in the NBL at a reduced scale.

Its just 2 or max 3 leg multibets of the good teams (top 8) vs the not so good teams (bottom 10), when the good teams are at home. The odds are small as expected (usually between $1.50 - $2.20 but I am winning a reasonable percentage and its showing a profit.

In NBL, I seem to be getting larger odds and the strategy is mug simple - back the Kings, United or sometimes SEM/Perth against any of the other 4 teams when at home. Again - showing a profit with a decent win percentage.

This has been pretty successful that I too have abandoned NFL which is really hard to show a profit.
I've been doing a similar thing this season too with pretty good success. 2-3 leg multi's on good sides that represent some value, Toronto and Sixers at home have been great. Tend to leave the bad teams playing each other alone because their form varies too much.

Tomorrow I like the Sixers @$1.42 into the Suns @ $1.53.
Jazz are at the end of a long road trip and in average form, Sixers haven't lost at home.
Suns need to win these games if they are to make playoffs and Hornets are worse than their record suggests imo.

I'm no expert, just my 2 cents.

I've been doing a similar thing this season too with pretty good success. 2-3 leg multi's on good sides that represent some value, Toronto and Sixers at home have been great. Tend to leave the bad teams playing each other alone because their form varies too much.

Tomorrow I like the Sixers @$1.42 into the Suns @ $1.53.
Jazz are at the end of a long road trip and in average form, Sixers haven't lost at home.
Suns need to win these games if they are to make playoffs and Hornets are worse than their record suggests imo.

I'm no expert, just my 2 cents.
I like your reasoning here overall but wary of Utah. End of long road trip but the starters largely sat out last term v Toronto so will be fresh. Reckon Jazz underrated.

Couldn't agree more on Suns v Hornets. Charlotte very ordinary. Game score over 225.5 a good show also.

I like your reasoning here overall but wary of Utah. End of long road trip but the starters largely sat out last term v Toronto so will be fresh. Reckon Jazz underrated.

Couldn't agree more on Suns v Hornets. Charlotte very ordinary. Game score over 225.5 a good show also.
Got a little lucky with the Suns, weren't as impressive as I thought.

Tomorrow I really like Raptors @ $1.49 into Rockets @ $1.67.
Raptors are another really strong home team, and tbh I don't think the heat are that good, 6-5 on the road too.
Rockets look great value just because how bad Spurs have been, yes they beat Clippers, but I have a feeling Harden will roll them offensively.

Mavs @ $1.62 don't look the worst either but Pelicans are better than their 6-14 record suggests.

Lonzo Ball is a certain starter tomorrow isn't he? he wont be playing off the bench by any chance at all?

He nearly brought them back into it against the Mavs the other day, so surely. why? what're you thinking?

I was looking at playing overs on his assist line at 5.5, in hindsight glad I didn’t. Watch this line though. I’m running out of ideas atm. Prop markets are getting super tight
Trying a new strategy
3U Multi
- Sabonis Double- Double
- Towns DD
- Bridges 1+ three
@2.22 TAB
I’m just picking the ‘safest’ short lines I can find and piecing it into a multi. Bridges has covered 19/22, Towns 15/17 & Sabonis 15/18

Karl Anthony Towns.
You ******* suck. Absolute ******* idiot campaigner. Deport him back to the Dominican Republic
Was one of those days for player props mate

Went fairly big on hield over 23.5 and got dicked by .5

Had 23 halfway through the 3rd as well and the icing on the cake was the uncontested brick he threw up from 5 feet with 20 secs left. Just unreal

Mugs game these player props, in the bin for me

Win or lose will be my last bet for a couple weeks
SGM promo on SB
1U Ball O5.5 Assists, Suns +3.5, Booker 3+ three’s @9.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back