North VFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Please.

Who do I take on next week, Humphrey B. Bear?
That bear has it coming.

As for your original question, afl and aflw players only for sponsorship so far over the years, but I can’t see why not for a vfl listed player.

Please.

Who do I take on next week, Humphrey B. Bear?
My little mate and I went to his house near on 12 months ago, a deadset gentleman.

My little mate and I went to his house near on 12 months ago, a deadset gentleman.

It's not as if I brought his name up here. Got nothing really against the guy personally. I just don't share his politics.

We're at opposite ends of the North supporter spectrum.

It's not as if I brought his name up here. Got nothing really against the guy personally. I just don't share his politics.

We're at opposite ends of the North supporter spectrum.
And I fear to tread the political combats waged in here, was just reminded of HBBear 🙂👍

Anyone know when vfl lists to be finalised? Think I read we can have up to 30 vfl listed (doubt we will have that many) players most of which won’t be playing most weeks and probably only 5-7 would play at a given time In combination with our afl list players leaving the other 20 to play local footy
Based on this and other club updates, some time around March/April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on this and other club updates, some time around March/April.

Gee they keep it open for awhile
I guess the main thing we need is to get a core of 8-10 vfl listed players that we are happy to rely on. The remainder 10-20 for development

Have Hrovat, McKenzie, Pink, Leonardis, Robinson and R Morrison. Ideally another 2 recently delisted players

Needs to be playing AFL by Round 6 or he lose all confidence and ability in the VFL under that Goose Loader.
I just hope Perez can get going and play AFL and be a 200+ game player for us as I’m sick of seeing players like Turner, McDonald, McMillan getting games in the AFL it’s time for Perez and other players we draft play AFL not VFL.
How do you know Loader can't coach. He had to deal with an extensive injury list and a bunch of top-ups who couldn't get a kick in the suburban leagues.

How do you know Loader can't coach. He had to deal with an extensive injury list and a bunch of top-ups who couldn't get a kick in the suburban leagues.

Name the top ups that couldn't get a kick? Also explain why most of our VFL listed players have left?

You made the claim but if you can't back it up then I understand.
I watched them a bit this year, and the call up players we had to cover the long injury lists really struggled and had no business playing VFL. The fact we finished 2nd last and lost to Frankston is probably a reflection of the talent at our disposal. Happy to cut loader some slack based on that alone

I watched them a bit this year, and the call up players we had to cover the long injury lists really struggled and had no business playing VFL. The fact we finished 2nd last and lost to Frankston is probably a reflection of the talent at our disposal. Happy to cut loader some slack based on that alone
So why did the VFL players leave?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back