Discussion Which Sainters live nearest/furthest from Docklands and Moorabbin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading this thread I must say I tip my hat to so many of you who have to travel for hours to get to see an occasional game / live so far away that you never see the boys live.

I am so lucky to get to pretty much all our games in Melbourne, both home and away, but you guys who live so far away and are still such passionate fans just blow me away.

You are seriously true Saints. Will have a toast to all of you at Round 1.

❤️⚪⚫😇

Reading this thread I must say I tip my hat to so many of you who have to travel for hours to get to see an occasional game / live so far away that you never see the boys live.

I am so lucky to get to pretty much all our games in Melbourne, both home and away, but you guys who live so far away and are still such passionate fans just blow me away.

You are seriously true Saints. Will have a toast to all of you at Round 1.

⚪⚫😇

Round one means BT Sport/membership stream, with high hopes that will inevitably be dashed, after getting up in the middle of the night :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how does all the international fans watch the games?
Afl pass thingy?
International digital membership?
Or good old streams?

What about u other interstateters?
Foxtel?
International Fans:

Computer Screen

Interstate Fans:

TV Screen

Local Fans:

Beer Goggles

I’m in Mill Park 35kms to Marvel - 32.8 to Moorabbin- seen Gresham a few times in my suburb apparently his parents live here can’t wait for the drive in feb for the Moorabbin practice game

Hey Denisp

I am also mill park. Maybe I have seen you around. Do you have personalised saints plates?

Gresham’s certainly live in mill park. In fact I think Jade still lives at home. See him in his commodore quite regularly. His old man is a top shelf bloke.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back