Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Coast

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much a douche to list manage - next mod on the Carlton board

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
We failed to keep him at Carlton, so which club should we all hope this epic flog ends up at next?

My vote, I hope he likes the drive down Geelong Road

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
We failed to keep him at Carlton, so which club should we all hope this epic flog ends up at next?

My vote, I hope he likes the drive down Geelong Road
He'd fit.
Salt
On
Salt

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Co List Manager at Essendon... he and Dodoro together would be unstoppable!

FB0E7C40-D1B7-402D-B382-4E80175C1134.jpeg

Co List Manager at Essendon... he and Dodoro together would be unstoppable!

imagine the bids on accadamy players they would bid on the entire pool in one swoop

rado

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s rather amusing that he was front and centre of the clubs salary cap rorting as a player receiving match payments in brown paper bags costing the club plenty $$ and draftees ....... and he gets hired years later to compile a list full of GWS rejects and as a parting gift ........ hands over pick 4 in this years draft for stocker and a couple of end of first round draftees ........ carlspoon supporters are praying Ash flops!!

I’m tipping he’ll end up selling snake oil and sand to the arabs!!

I'm disappointed the bloos finally realised he was a lemon.
Could have had many more years of re-build, trade/draft spuds, delist - start again mediocrity. :(

Funny how bloos supporters thought he was some sort of guru - yes they do actually have a few young talented players on their list.
No surprise really, not even SOS could * up about 20 first round picks over the past few years...

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I'm disappointed the bloos finally realised he was a lemon.
Could have had many more years of re-build, trade/draft spuds, delist - start again mediocrity. :(
Funny how bloos supporters thought he was some sort of guru - yes they do actually have a few young talented players on their list.
No surprise really, not even SOS could fu** up about 20 first round picks over the past few years...
Though to sus's credit he did give it all a red hot go... 👍;)👍...swapping a first round pick to the crows for Stocker...the cherry on top!
And also managing to get both of his sons onto the scum playing list as some sort of lasting memorial to the family name...very sus indeedy! ;) :eek:

Last edited:

rado

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Though to sus's credit he did give it all a red hot go... 👍;)👍...swapping a first round pick to the crows for Stocker...the cherry on top!
A swap of picks and a myriad of merry go round dealing has resulted in the blues handing GWS Lachlan Ash. This has the potential to replicate them not taking Cotchin.

This guy drafts like Jason can’t stand ya playing in the tigers forward half ...... he has no idea what he’s doing, but the difference is that Mr can’t stand ya does eventually kick goals!!

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
It’s rather amusing that he was front and centre of the clubs salary cap rorting as a player receiving match payments in brown paper bags costing the club plenty $$ and draftees ....... and he gets hired years later to compile a list full of GWS rejects and as a parting gift ........ hands over pick 4 in this years draft for stocker and a couple of end of first round draftees ........ carlspoon supporters are praying Ash flops!!

I’m tipping he’ll end up selling snake oil and sand to the arabs!!

Cobra Oil

Back