EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly don’t care, my other sports teams are tearing it up right now so Everton can gagf with how putrid they are, joke of a club. Not just on the field but off the field it is amateur hour.

Will get to cancel Optus though, if anyone knows how to find championship streams, let me know for next season.

As always, fantastic support from Evertonians in attendance for the JFT96 campaign.

Everton are great for that, the disaster impacted them just as much as Liverpool with most families having blues and reds in them. Their support has been fantastic.

As always, fantastic support from Evertonians in attendance for the JFT96 campaign.

Could very well be the last PL game between the two clubs at Anfield as well. Although it’s been a one sided derby for 20 odd years.

pretty good win considering we played with a keeper no one wanted, an over rated CB, a s**t RB, average midfield and Origi

Two pensioners playing in midfield. Shaqs first game back after 3 months out and the much maligned Lovren.

I love how someone saying “cop that” is being a dick but racist and homophobic chanting is just harmless football banter.
When did I say chanting racist and homophobic abuse was ok? If you think the rent boy chant is homophobic then you are soft as they come.

And why be a dick when your team is already 4-2 up? Show some decorum if that’s possible

When did I say chanting racist and homophobic abuse was ok? If you think the rent boy chant is homophobic then you are soft as they come.

And why be a dick when your team is already 4-2 up? Show some decorum if that’s possible
We were 5-2 up when I said it, so it's fine.

If you think someone posting “cop that” when their team scores a goal is being a dick then you’re probably the soft one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could very well be the last PL game between the two clubs at Anfield as well. Although it’s been a one sided derby for 20 odd years.
If it does happen, I reckon Everton come straight back up like Newcastle did a couple years back.

If it does happen, I reckon Everton come straight back up like Newcastle did a couple years back.
Wishful thinking but this club will do a Leeds and stay down.

In saying that..if you know your history, this club always finds a way to escape relegation. So let’s see how we go, I think our 9 lives is up though. If I was a betting man, I’d put the coin on us going down.

In saying that..if you know your history, this club always finds a way to escape relegation. So let’s see how we go, I think our 9 lives is up though. If I was a betting man, I’d put the coin on us going down.
If you do go down you’ll rebuild and come back stronger imo. You’re not a Leeds, they were completely financially ruined and lucky to even survive as a club. Everton have got good financial backing and are still traditionally a big club. I think you’ll turn the corner sooner rather than later

Everton wont go down.

I hope you can rally because I’m not one of those Reds supporter who wants to see Everton dead and buried. I enjoy the Derby and I remember vividly the amount of times Tim Cahill (I loved the bloke) saved Everton or even won a couple of Derby’s with that beautiful head of his, God damn it.

If you do go down you’ll rebuild and come back stronger imo. You’re not a Leeds, they were completely financially ruined and lucky to even survive as a club. Everton have got good financial backing and are still traditionally a big club. I think you’ll turn the corner sooner rather than later

If we don't have a central midfielder signed on January 1st, the whole club can go into the bin. Cruelled by injuries there, but it's just gross negligence if we wait or just don't get anyone in. Schneiderlin & Sigurdsson should never play for the club again, Davies should not be having to start but even he needs to step up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back