Player Watch Josh Worrell

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully having a kindred spirit at the club now might be enough to get Grundy over the line.

Reminds me of Jeremy Cameron from GWS and Crows should be looking to develop him as a fwd. we have Butts and McAsey as the talls down back with Doedee. Walker will be done after this year, he can’t run anymore

Reminds me of Jeremy Cameron from GWS and Crows should be looking to develop him as a fwd. we have Butts and McAsey as the talls down back with Doedee. Walker will be done after this year, he can’t run anymore
Personally I’m thinking while Talia still in his position mceasy should be playing forward and ideally Worrell playing on a wing and running through the midfield in the style of bont. He so reminds me of bont the way he moves around the ground, maybe that’s just because he is a left footer. I think him and shoenburg are going to be the aces of this years draft haul. They could both be anything both such upside with loads of natural ability. Schoenberg will play like Neale with the heart of a lion like sloney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so from what is being spoken about...we have the next Jeremy McGovern in McAsey, we have the next Bontompelli in Worrell and we have the next Lachy Neale in Shoenberg...sounds ok

If it's from the same people who decided that one of the draftees who was one of the quickest players in the draft who was said to resemble Rory Sloane, then I wouldn't believe their comparisons to be based in reality. If the main attribute of one player is their quickness, then they are not comparable to Sloane, as much as we love him.

If it's from the same people who decided that one of the draftees who was one of the quickest players in the draft who was said to resemble Rory Sloane, then I wouldn't believe their comparisons to be based in reality. If the main attribute of one player is their quickness, then they are not comparable to Sloane, as much as we love him.
very very true...but hey, it can't hurt to dream:adelaide::adelaide:

I was about to post this in the Josh Worrell thread that was started up when we drafted him but for some unexplained reason it's been closed for further comments...

With talk a while ago he was supposed to be struggling and wanted to head home I thought this should allay those "rumours".

I was about to post this in the Josh Worrell thread that was started up when we drafted him but for some unexplained reason it's been closed for further comments...

With talk a while ago he was supposed to be struggling and wanted to head home I thought this should allay those "rumours".

when did this little snippet appear?... Today?

could it be a precursor to him being picked this week??... please!...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back