Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggy's mother Mary took her seven children to Australia in 2004 to escape the civil war in South Sudan that claimed her husband's life
The 18-year-old expects to be drafted in the second round after he came first in the 20metre sprint at the Victorian state draft combine in August

Studs up the dirty bugger. Better check there's no spikes sticking out of that shin "bandage" too.

More like a karate kick than a ruck contest.

I remember Gach training with us before the draft & BigFooty Tigers getting all excited about him.

Nek minut, Bombers pick him up in the rookie draft, we grab Mabior Chol & all of a sudden Gach Nyuon is s**t anyway & Chol looks better,
I remember at the time the bombre supporters blowing their load about how they got the 'Better Sudanese Ruckman'
Lucky for Gach he didnt participate in their medical program

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her assessment would be based on how fast he can run from the cops, she’s an absolute bottom feeder.
She's a vile wannabee female version of Andrew Bolt. WTF is she talking about footy for? The only time I'm aware of her talking about anything footy related was when she went for Dusty during the chopsticks fuss.

She's a vile wannabee female version of Andrew Bolt. WTF is she talking about footy for? The only time I'm aware of her talking about anything footy related was when she went for Dusty during the chopsticks fuss.

dont forget she completely glossed over brad hills sexual assault after their premiership. Hawks players are good boys.

She’s sold her soul to the devil/Murdoch

I believe he is referring to this grab from an article on the previous page.

“The Tigers have got a bloke who is so unbelievably tall he once contested a ball up and accidentally knocked the moon out of orbit (listed at 196cm) and athletically through the roof,” Rowville football academy boss Darren Bewick said.
EFA.

I remember Gach training with us before the draft & BigFooty Tigers getting all excited about him.

Nek minut, Bombers pick him up in the rookie draft, we grab Mabior Chol & all of a sudden Gach Nyuon is s**t anyway & Chol looks better,
Gach's issues were more about his attitude than his football ability. He was charged by the police after a drunken night out and was shortly afterwards delisted from the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back