Competitions 2019/20 AFC Board Draft Game - Want to Play?

Remove this Banner Ad

I will add a suggestion for new players

Draft a key forward with one of your first two picks

I left it until my third pick and by that point Harry Himmelberg was best available

Just a bit of info for our first year players.

ShadeyP
Crow_68
Pea Nut
Pilchard_Adams
skam85

If you haven't done so, I'd highly recommend going and checking last year's game thread to see how it's run: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afc-board-draft-game-2019-main-competition-thread.1209536/

The game requires you to check BigFooty frequently due to the time limit on picks (2 hours). Generally speaking you'll be making 1-2 picks per day, you will be tagged when it's your turn but it's still worth keeping up to date with the thread to make sure you know when your pick is.

The game is starting on Monday December 9th at 9am so whoever ends up with pick 1 will be on the clock from then. You really, really don't want to miss your first couple of picks.

When the main game thread goes live, you'll need to post a placeholder for your team (see the other thread) which you can update throughout the game. This helps when it comes to voting: other teams will look at your team page to see who you've drafted. Make sure to give your team a cool name!

Hope you all have fun, it's a pretty addictive game if you enjoy the draft process

Looks like fun, if anyone drops out I wouldn't mind having a go scorps

Yeah we'll slot you in. Check out the info above.

Coopers what is your availability like? We'll run with either 16 or 17 depending on whether you think you'll be around or not

1. Scorpus
2. Danger in Texas
3. roo2macca
4. 1990crow
6. FAITH
7. Danger Zone
8. ShadeyP
9. deaneus
10. Drugs are Bad Mackay?
11. Crow_68
12. Coopers
13. Pea Nut
14. Pilchard_Adams
15. skam85
16. Mego Red
17. Donkey Magoo

Is this the final roster?

Scorpus if you're running it this year, can you start a thread, then you, me and Drugs Are Bad Mackay? will be able to make changes to it as we go.

Getting excited. Scorpus, when do you think you'll get the draft order out?

1. Scorpus
2. Danger in Texas
3. roo2macca
4. 1990crow
6. FAITH
7. Danger Zone
8. ShadeyP
9. deaneus
10. Drugs are Bad Mackay?
11. Crow_68
12. Coopers
13. Pea Nut
14. Pilchard_Adams
15. skam85
16. Mego Red
17. Donkey Magoo

Is this the final roster?

Scorpus if you're running it this year, can you start a thread, then you, me and Drugs Are Bad Mackay? will be able to make changes to it as we go.

Getting excited. Scorpus, when do you think you'll get the draft order out?

Yes that's the final roster unless Coopers indicates he's unavailable, then we'll drop down to 16 players.

I'll have the draft thread up later today with the draft order. It'll be randomized, not based on last year's results

Turns out I miscounted and we have 16 total players. This is the draft order:

1. Danger in Texas
2. Coopers
3. Pea Nut
4. deaneus
5. roo2macca
6. skam85
7. Donkey Magoo
8. Scorpus
9. Danger Zone
10. FAITH
11. Crow_68
12. Pilchard_Adams
13. Mego Red
14. 1990crow
15. Drugs are Bad Mackay?
16. ShadeyP

Snake style, so the reverse order is the second round, and so on

Please put your teams in this thread https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ead-starts-mon-9th-dec.1233136/#post-63839509

After everyone puts up their team (or a placeholder) we can move discussion into that thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooo wow, right in the guts going to be hard for me to get both Billing’s and Petracca from here, they are set for massive breakout years...
I know you're a newbie Donkey Magoo but I'm afraid you're out.

Can't mention players until they are drafted.

Rules are rules.

Really! I thought that it was just once it started, everyone is on the board now. Is there a god that I can beg to?

Yes, the prayer is “O * off Drugs Are Bad Mackay? you piece of s**t, amen”

He’s being a prick. It’s funny but you have to give him s**t back or no one will respect you. Like usual.

Somehow I have ended up duelling with Danger Zone again in the draft. Back to back choices. Will be interesting as we seem to have the same talent order frequently

That was my first thought again this year! I look forward to be being hopeful for half a day and then crushed at the last moment every two rounds.

Yes, the prayer is “O fu** off Drugs Are Bad Mackay? you piece of s**t, amen”

He’s being a prick. It’s funny but you have to give him s**t back or no one will respect you. Like usual.
Roger.

DABM you are so old you still wish you could draft Jack Dyer with your first pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back