Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it's an emotive issue. He'd have met quite a few of the people he's pushing the case for in the piece.
MSD could work, but after the Deluca rubbish from the Blues?
This draft should be on par with the rookie guidelines. AFL could use these players to be upgraded with injury, exempt from the salary cap, etc.
The Deluca situation was the Headline.

In case you haven’t seen the DockerTV preseason show. Here’s the second episode with Mzungu. First one was with cuddles (who was dishing out the hugs to the NGA boys in their video at the club. Everyone else just shook their hands. Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good read, believe there’s a few more of these to come along with it

Every possible scenario has been considered and mapped out with a Fremantle response.

I can't be the only one who desperately, desperately needs to see this flowchart in full.

"Carlton trades up to 6 and bids on Henry."
"Micallef to run SOS down in carpark."

"Freo board regulars unhappy with draft selections."
"Bell to let them know he's not angry, just disappointed."

"Ash slides."
"
Release the dancing Chris Connollys."

Would love to know what these trades were we pre arranged with GC and what Sydney offered us pre draft, would imagine it involved pick 5 and their future 1st for 7 and 8

Would love to know what these trades were we pre arranged with GC and what Sydney offered us pre draft, would imagine it involved pick 5 and their future 1st for 7 and 8

It is interesting. It also shows that Sydney weren’t 100% set on Stephens. Otherwise you wouldn’t entertain trading down and potentially lose your player.

Sydney probably had a few players in mind and would have been equally happy with Young, Flanders etc and an extra pick.

It is interesting. It also shows that Sydney weren’t 100% set on Stephens. Otherwise you wouldn’t entertain trading down and potentially lose your player.

Sydney probably had a few players in mind and would have been equally happy with Young, Flanders etc and an extra pick.
Yeah i rekn once word got out about carlton trying to move to 6 Sydney came to us to see if we were interested in getting above the blues again

Bit confused with our chap with 2 Chas's round his neck, I was lead to believe that he was a shite chap and no one liked him !!!!.

Now the media are sprouting that he rang Glassy's nephew to give him support, after being ignored in the first round. Then we hear that this "stuck up" chap is allowing our top 2 recruits to board with him for awhile.

Oh well, he's a second rate truckie ( so he dad says ), a shite chap, thankfully he can play footy ok.

Basil just previewed his Monday sport report referring to Adam Simpson's visit to see Willie Rioli as a "mercy dash".

How do these f**king clowns get on the air.

Edit: I probably should make it clear that it wasn't just Baz coining something stupid off the top of his head.

7's News/Sports team came up with a backround graphic will a collage pictures of Simpson and Rioli with big letters: "MERCY DASH". So they must have sat down in their news dept and kicked it around as the most appropriate angle to sell their nothing story.

Story basically said Simpson hadn't seen Rioli since the Wednesday before WC's final loss to Geelong - so its hardly a "dash" to get to see him.

I know it's a scum related article but I remember some if you being interested in the 2km TT times.

Gaff quote below:

“We delisted Josh Smith and Chris Masten who were top two boys for us last year running under six (minutes),” he said.

‘I ran third to them (last season).

“For me I’d be (aiming for) early sixes. Six-10 is where I’ve been aiming.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Words fail me
West Coast Eagles stars Will Schofield and Tom Barrass will trade the field for the stands at Optus Stadium come December 12 when WA hosts its first day-night Test match against New Zealand.
Barrass and Schofield are planning to take a break from their busy pre-season training schedule and already plan to knock off training and head to level five of the stadium to enjoy a taste of pink-ball cricket from Perth’s newest sundowner bar.

I don't know. I though he was just like a robot repeating everything that was quoted in the article written by Michael Woodcock in the West Australian.
jfc I kept listening post the Longmuir interview and the caller suggesting Tabs go down back in place of Alex Pearce :eyes: A bit disappointed we haven't seen an indepth article about that idea from The West just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back