Random Discussion Thread 144- Where Ochre kicks better than future AFLW star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday was my 32nd wedding anniversary meaning I got married just after the Eagles finished their first season. Hurn and Kennedy are the only two players on our list that were born before I got married. Add Jetta, Schofield and Naitanui to those two as the only players born before my eldest daughter. This years draftees (excluding Treacy) are all younger than my youngest daughter

fu** I’m feeling old

Also, out of 32 anniversaries I reckon my wife has remembered as many of those as Freo have won premierships
Ok Boomer.

Nah jks Keys. Congrats.

Whats the secret to such a long marriage?

Im torn on turkish delight. I like it but only one or two. After that i just start hating it.

last two years I've gone through winter without getting sick and then within the first week of December pick up a nasty virus.

I've learnt from last year that I shouldn't start drinking as soon as i feel better. Reckon I made it worse last year by drinking while sick.

last two years I've gone through winter without getting sick and then within the first week of December pick up a nasty virus.

I've learnt from last year that I shouldn't start drinking as soon as i feel better. Reckon I made it worse last year by drinking while sick.

Ok boomer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Lord, I didn't realise we had so many Delighters in this thread. I bet you all love spearmint milk too.
Nope.

I cringe every time I sell a spearmint milkshake. Kinda ****ed how popular it’s tho.

Dream sucks and I usually don't mind white chocolate. Cherry ripe, more like Cherry Tripe.

Also Caramello can get in the bin.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

There's a little IGA near my new place with a shitload of Caramilk. I've never had it but I thought it was in high demand and sold out everywhere. Can I onsell it and make millions?

Spearmint milk is s**t. Only good flavoured milk is brownes mocha chill

So this story is gonna seem longer than it needs to be, but it's a whole lot of fluff just to make the point that I don't eat servo food. Anyway Tuesday morning I wake at 3am with a hideous migraine, by 8am its time to take the kids to school - I've called in sick to work, have decided I'm gonna go home, neck a few Nurofen and hopefully crash out for a few hours. But I don't wanna put that Nurofen s**t into an empty stomach, so I stop at a servo. Now my local servo has crumbed chicken and cheese sausages, I've been eyeing them off for months (probably the same ones) as I used to get them from the tuck shop all the time in high school. So I say * it, gimme 2 of those disgusting things, and I decide to go all out with some flavoured milk to wash it down. And that's where I found Wagon Wheel flavoured milk! It's actually *en great, albeit a once in every 6 months kind of drink. So crumbed chicken and cheese sausages and WW milk in my gut I head home to crash only to find my wife has taken the Nurofen with her to work. Lame.

Anyway, the sausages weren't bad but I'm pretty confident I'll never go there again and the Wagon Wheel milk was actually quite good. Thanks for reading and go * yourself.

So yesterday was my 32nd wedding anniversary meaning I got married just after the Eagles finished their first season. Hurn and Kennedy are the only two players on our list that were born before I got married. Add Jetta, Schofield and Naitanui to those two as the only players born before my eldest daughter. This years draftees (excluding Treacy) are all younger than my youngest daughter

fu** I’m feeling old

Also, out of 32 anniversaries I reckon my wife has remembered as many of those as Freo have won premierships

Hah i was thinking jeez this guys an old *er then remembered me and mine have been together since ben cousins got rising star :openmouth:

You see Favourites have the best chocolates overall I think, but they also have Moro and Turkish Delight so... Celebrations they’re all good, but nothing on the level of a Cherry Ripe etc.

I will continue to ponder this question.

Hold up.

Cherry Ripe and Turkish Delight, the two resounding winners of best chocolate of all time, listed in seperate categories.

And you’re completely fine with just outing yourself to the world as a moron of this proportion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back