List Mgmt. Draft Part 3- Post Draft Edition: Has pace, good kick

Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
My expectations remain the same as before.

The number of dicks out there hasn't changed at all. It's how I interact with them which is different.:):thumbsu:
Dick interaction hey, interesting, going through some changes it seems. That's OK I'm sure the bigfooty community will support you no matter what.

Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Reading the 2020 draft threads it sounds like it’s going to be a pretty good draft, not the s**t pile we assume itll be based on Vozzo’s antics

Sucks that there’s so much good WA talent in the two years we trade out of the draft
I think we are a good chance of another flag in 2020, if we were lucky enough to win one, I believe Gaff would be a strong chance to return to Victoria and bring us right back into the draft.
We may very well trade our way back into the draft.

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
I think we are a good chance of another flag in 2020, if we were lucky enough to win one, I believe Gaff would be a strong chance to return to Victoria and bring us right back into the draft.
We may very well trade our way back into the draft.

I thought Gaff made it known his only motivation to return to Vic is if his fathers health deteriorates?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Dick interaction hey, interesting, going through some changes it seems. That's OK I'm sure the bigfooty community will support you no matter what.

So make a comment about a Tassie team joining the AFL. Get smashed with smarty pants comments.

Make a comment about dicks. Get the full support of the Big Footy community as they incorrectly assume your sexuality!

My my how Big Footy has matured.:think::huh::rolleyes:

Probably because so many NGAs and academy players in it. Our first rounder we gave the cats could end up well into the 20s.

This ⬆.

The 2020 draft is going to be massively compromised in the first round and a half with all the NGA, Academy and F/S.
, after which it will be business as normal.

Additionally IMO the 2020 draft at this point in time looks a bit thin, but that can change very quickly.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
This ⬆.

The 2020 draft is going to be massively compromised in the first round and a half with all the NGA, Academy and F/S.

Additionally IMO the 2020 draft at this point in time looks a bit thin, but that can change very quickly.

It will be interesting to see where our best nga kid is ranked and taken.

Do we have any highly rated 1st round nga's or FS picks next year?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
This ⬆.

Monocle. Any idea why Cassar was over looked?

Mott and Hilder a tad surprising too.

RanaNaved

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

Not 1st round quality atm, but Ezekiel Bolton and Jordan Berry are NGA members and played WAFL colts this year. And Lawson Humphries who played state 16s this year is also an NGA kid, but draftable in 2021.

I think WC also have access to indigenous players from Perth, Subiaco, East Perth and Swan Districts from next year after pick 40. Not 100% certain on that though.

TBH Obeanie1 I am not as well informed on this matter as I would like and its making assessments from a long way out but, that said I do like the look of Jordan Berry, he has line breaking speed and a left foot cannon thats close to elite. He is one that you should keep an eye on...... West Perth boy.

Monocle. Any idea why Cassar was over looked?

Mott and Hilder a tad surprising too.

Re Cassar : No that has miffed me.

Mott and Hilder can count themselves unlucky as well.

Lots of decent kids missed out : Sturgess, Potter, Finley to name but a few.

Was interesting to see just how many delisted players were re drafted again by their original Clubs, certainly a bit of a trend developing in that aspect of the draft over the last few years.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
How long was Clayton even with us? Wasn't he still with GC when we reemed them with the pick swap?
Was with Gold Coast when we reamed them and with us when we handed over our entire draft haul for Kelly..

4507425E-6746-4BA1-8F6B-9126A2F77162.gif

RanaNaved

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I heard Twomey call it “compromised” not weak.

There are a load of FS and NGA prospects.
On SEN I found an article quoting him as saying 'weakest we've seen in a couple of seasons' re the 2020 draft.

He also said the quality of the GF curtain raiser featuring 2020 draftable players was of lower quality to recent years too.

30stm

All Australian
Feb 24, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
WHICH 2020 PROSPECTS ARE TRAINING AT YOUR CLUB?

West Coast:
Nathan O'Driscoll, Heath Chapman, Blake Morris, Logan McDonald, Zane Trew

Any of the above is worth looking at the next draft?
Disappointed we had no NGA prospects this year.

Back