List Mgmt. Draft Part 3- Post Draft Edition: Has pace, good kick

Remove this Banner Ad

Obeanie, the preseason just after the draft is hardly the time to tell people to temper their expectations, it was a stupid comment that got treated with the disdain it deserved.
It is a time where people dream of the possible not pessimisticly put down opportunities.
You are a smart guy who made a dumb comment and it won't be your last, lose your ego and stop referring to people who disagree with your OP as dicks.

WHICH 2020 PROSPECTS ARE TRAINING AT YOUR CLUB?

West Coast:
Nathan O'Driscoll, Heath Chapman, Blake Morris, Logan McDonald, Zane Trew

Any of the above is worth looking at the next draft?
Disappointed we had no NGA prospects this year.
Have a look on the training thread - I posted a bit on each one

WHICH 2020 PROSPECTS ARE TRAINING AT YOUR CLUB?

West Coast:
Nathan O'Driscoll, Heath Chapman, Blake Morris, Logan McDonald, Zane Trew

Any of the above is worth looking at the next draft?
Disappointed we had no NGA prospects this year.
Apparently ODriscoll goes ok

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Probably because so many NGAs and academy players in it. Our first rounder we gave the cats could end up well into the 20s.

My only concern is who will do the bidding on each other teams players to ensure fairness..May be a lot of collusion going on ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eastern Rangers Keys Suma Magic - do we have a thread set up for who is in the NGA? Not sure who has the intel on the list but it would be a useful addition. I think with the combined interests on the board we could probably have a thread for each year with the players listed on front page (continually updated) and input in subsequent pages.

Obeanie, the preseason just after the draft is hardly the time to tell people to temper their expectations, it was a stupid comment that got treated with the disdain it deserved.
It is a time where people dream of the possible not pessimisticly put down opportunities.
You are a smart guy who made a dumb comment and it won't be your last, lose your ego and stop referring to people who disagree with your OP as dicks.

'Temper our expectations on a kid picked with our last pick in the rookie draft and if a Tassie teams turns up O'Neil would likely end up asking to be traded there' is a stupid comment?

Sorry I did't jump on the BF bandwagon and instead looked at things with a tad more conservatism. How stupid of me!!

People can disagree with anyone's comments and not be dicks. That's fine, the world would be pretty boring if we all thought the same way.

Quite often on here I will say 'fair enough that's your view and your entitled to it'.

But when you disagree and be a total smart ass about it, well then you go in the bag, with the other dicks.

And as I also said. Most of us are dicks at some point in time. Just need to own it mate and move on.

So move on!!

Not 1st round quality atm, but Ezekiel Bolton and Jordan Berry are NGA members and played WAFL colts this year. And Lawson Humphries who played state 16s this year is also an NGA kid, but draftable in 2021.

I think WC also have access to indigenous players from Perth, Subiaco, East Perth and Swan Districts from next year after pick 40. Not 100% certain on that though.

Not sure if Ezekiel qualifies anymore for our NGA. The AFL revised the rulings so that athletes had to be in the Academy for at least 3 years to qualify.

Another talented player who qualifies for 2020 is Jamison Ugle from Swans.

Not sure if Ezekiel qualifies anymore for our NGA. The AFL revised the rulings so that athletes had to be in the Academy for at least 3 years to qualify.

Another talented player who qualifies for 2020 is Jamison Ugle from Swans.
Cheers. Do you know if the AFL ticked off on the access to indigenous players post pick 40?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Temper our expectations on a kid picked with our last pick in the rookie draft and if a Tassie teams turns up O'Neil would likely end up asking to be traded there' is a stupid comment?

Sorry I did't jump on the BF bandwagon and instead looked at things with a tad more conservatism. How stupid of me!!

People can disagree with anyone's comments and not be dicks. That's fine, the world would be pretty boring if we all thought the same way.

Quite often on here I will say 'fair enough that's your view and your entitled to it'.

But when you disagree and be a total smart ass about it, well then you go in the bag, with the other dicks.

And as I also said. Most of us are dicks at some point in time. Just need to own it mate and move on.

So move on!!
Don't be a dick!

Eastern Rangers Keys Suma Magic - do we have a thread set up for who is in the NGA? Not sure who has the intel on the list but it would be a useful addition. I think with the combined interests on the board we could probably have a thread for each year with the players listed on front page (continually updated) and input in subsequent pages.
I have just set up a new thread with it

Anyone with inside knowledge is welcome to add. I will maintain the first 3 lines so that it will be easy to find full list on page 1

I think we all have very high expectations of TK and rightly so, as we given up plenty to get him. Personally bar injury I expect a top 3 finish in our B&F.
The suggestion that people have high expectations of a 2nd round rookie pick in O'Neill is ridiculous, 99% of big footy followers wouldn't expect him to crack a game this year. No tempering required = no need for comments on tempering = no one making a dick out of themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back