Stephen Dank charged over injections

Remove this Banner Ad

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Last edited:
here's my problem with WADA CAS an ASADA, if they wanna Keep the sport " clean " why hasnt Dankl Been Charged prior to this? the system is corrupt

did you read the article?

"Dank was found guilty of multiple counts of trafficking, possessing and attempting to administer banned substances by an AFL tribunal, and has been handed a life ban from the sport as a result. The NRL has also issued Dank with a lifetime ban."

He has a lifetime ban. What more do you want sporting bodies to do?

did you read the article?

"Dank was found guilty of multiple counts of trafficking, possessing and attempting to administer banned substances by an AFL tribunal, and has been handed a life ban from the sport as a result. The NRL has also issued Dank with a lifetime ban."

He has a lifetime ban. What more do you want sporting bodies to do?

People don't seem to understand that sports doping is by and large not illegal, so criminal sanctions can only occur when (if) someone proves Dank has done something illegal.

The AFL and NRL have both as much as is within their power to do to keep him out of the sporting environment they control.

So this means we didn't do it and Caro did make it up, interesting.
You club should have kept them records mate that showed that what Dank injected into your players was legal ;)
I can't think why a club would lose or destroy records that showed that everything that was injected into their players was legal ;)

You club should have kept them records mate that showed that what Dank injected into your players was legal ;)
I can't think why a club would lose or destroy records that showed that everything that was injected into their players was legal ;)

records destroyed by someone at club =/= club wide conspiracy

as if this case will have any impact on Essendon. All Dank does is tease a revelation / court action / denial then never does anything.

as if getting him in court and under oath will suddenly make him tell the truth, he's had every chance to do that, he could have made a fortune doing a tell-all but hasnt.

and did any of those appearances magically clear the 34 convicted drug cheats???

The fact is you made a gross error in your post about Dank - Continue to say it and it will eventually become true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we agree that there is only one reason to destroy records at any club

we do.
what we don’t agree on is whether it was the “club” or merely certain individuals within the organisation who did so.
i hardly think my friend who was working in the cafe there at the time was involved in a doping conspiracy.

we do.
what we don’t agree on is whether it was the “club” or merely certain individuals within the organisation who did so.
i hardly think my friend who was working in the cafe there at the time was involved in a doping conspiracy.
It is my opinion that someone from the AFL tipped off Essendon that the testers were in town and that person knew or was told what was happening at Essendon.
I think that we agree that the AFL has a broom, sweep, rug policy when it comes to bad news that might affect the corporate dollar, hence in my opinion the 3 strike rule was brought in to hide the games drug problems

and did any of those appearances magically clear the 34 convicted drug cheats???
Hows the Eagles going? still on the good stuff i see, Rioli one of them. then ya got Benny Cousins an who was it? Daniel Chick. list goes on. didnt the AFL or the club cover that Mess up? im sure they did, they dont need "The Chemist " there to stay on the good stuff at the Eagles. the Chemist being John Worsfold

Hows the Eagles going? still on the good stuff i see, Rioli one of them. then ya got Benny Cousins an who was it? Daniel Chick. list goes on. didnt the AFL or the club cover that Mess up? im sure they did, they dont need "The Chemist " there to stay on the good stuff at the Eagles. the Chemist being John Worsfold

-Eagles are going fine, thanks for asking
-Weed for Rioli isn't the same as the stuff Chick and Cousins were using back in the mid 00's
-Cover what up exactly? There was no game day positive tests during the mid 00s unless you have some evidence to contradict this. That's the only time recreational drugs are illegal.

If you are trying to compare the recreational problem the Eagles had to the performace enhancing program the Bombers ran, it's drawing a long bow.

If you are trying to compare the recreational problem the Eagles had to the performace enhancing program the Bombers ran, it's drawing a long bow.

Exactly. Pretty much every club has had issues with recreational drugs, even Essendon, some not to the extent of the early/mid 00's Eagles but they've all been there.

Few however have been to the depths of Essendon during their team-wide, club run doping program, of which 34 players were convicted and served bans.

Few however have been to the depths of Essendon during their team-wide, club run doping program

I think you’re very naive if you believe that Essendon were the only club pushing the bounds on that front.

They were just the only ones stupid enough to get caught.

I think you’re very naive if you believe that Essendon were the only club pushing the bounds on that front.

They were just the only ones stupid enough to get caught.

Yep pretty much

Ironically the Bombers taunted the Brisbane Lions in the 2001 grand final when the Lions were controversially using IV drips during games.

Exactly. Pretty much every club has had issues with recreational drugs, even Essendon, some not to the extent of the early/mid 00's Eagles but they've all been there.

Few however have been to the depths of Essendon during their team-wide, club run doping program, of which 34 players were convicted and served bans.

True about Essendon, However asterisks remain on the 06 Premiership and the first two WCE premierships when the entire list came back bigger and stronger.

True about Essendon, However asterisks remain on the 06 Premiership and the first two WCE premierships when the entire list came back bigger and stronger.

Yeah and if the free had of been paid in 05, we'd have asterisks next to 05 and 06.

if you want, you can find a reason for pretty much every year.

12 Swans players self reported after the 2012 flag for recreational drug use. Dale Lewis was vocal about drug use on the AFL just before your 05 flag, how much do you think was based on experiences with his team mates?

If you delve deep enough you can find an asterisk for any premiership year if you are using recreational drugs as the criteria.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/stephen-dank-charged-with-offences-in-nt-over-supplement-injections/news-story/7f0336caaaba19c56dc2c628b2bad6c6&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium .. surely they'll get Dank this time? , here's my problem with WADA CAS an ASADA, if they wanna Keep the sport " clean " why hasnt Dankl Been Charged prior to this? the system is corrupt
The only think Dank is guilty of is being an idiot. Injecting horse piss from pregnant mares is pretty benign. And calf blood. History has it that many a crazy doctor has experimented on his patients. If anything he should be charged with assault to Essendon players and fraud against management and players. A class action by players against him should be considered to finally clear their names. His insurance company should be held to account

Remove this Banner Ad

Back