Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Dwayne Russell 12-3 pm will be going up against Steve Price (with Rita as one of Steve main show guests) on 3aw 12-3 pm next year , with Dennis Walter 7-midnight , moving to nights on 3aw he will be going up against Jack Heverin 7-11 pm that’s if Jack is going back to evenings on Sen next year.

Steve will probably broadcast a couple of his shows from Melbourne each week to tie into his The Project desk duties and broadcast into Sydney and Melbourne like he did with his evening show for the last 3 1/2 years
Price should not be allowed to draw breath like Alan Jones

I think Rita is better now. I didn't mind her on SEN but it was pretty lightweight. She gets to tackle more meaty subjects now and she makes a a lot of sense on many issues. She has plenty of fans, just not here on BF by the looks of it.

I think Rita is better now. I didn't mind her on SEN but it was pretty lightweight. She gets to tackle more meaty subjects now and she makes a a lot of sense on many issues. She has plenty of fans, just not here on BF by the looks of it.
giphy.gif

She has her 20 fans on Sky and those 300 000 Herald Sun fans just buy it to draw her with glasses and devil's horns. Oh? 3AW listeners? They're too old and senile to work out how to change the radio dial.

kidding kidding ;)

There wasn’t as much women’s cricket played back in Mel’s day in fairness to her, test matches were rare and still are even now. Having said that it annoys me that women’s versions of popular men’s games have been elevated automatically to the same level of importance as the men’s form purely due to PC nonsense. Let them evolve naturally.

valid point. if i equate it to aflw, its great women now have a "national" footy platform to achieve at. although no idea what their ceiling was pre aflw. it's interesting that pro afl supporters (nothing else) say aflw is the best womens footy comp in the world, the pinnacle of the sport. It's played only here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stating how u really feel is very healthy...if we dont agree with something or somebody its quite ok...shes on the murdoch payroll as correctly stated
therefore she is told what to say...

That's your opinion. Even if that is the case that surely doesn't justify wishing her dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back