EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He’s always like that. Miserable bastard. Compare him to Sonny whose smile lights up the whole stadium

I also found it interesting Salah barely celebrated after scoring. No smile or anything.
Just looks like he's trying to save energy, playing with a minor ankle problem, heap of games still to play, up 3-0 already and in control. Points at Keita for the assist, hugs a couple players and moves on.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
“Saving energy” by not smiling. Never change Liverpool fans
BC2BE285-27FF-42F4-8396-E381C790B586.gif

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
He’s always like that. Miserable bastard. Compare him to Sonny whose smile lights up the whole stadium
Nah that season he dominated you couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

Just looks like he's trying to save energy, playing with a minor ankle problem, heap of games still to play, up 3-0 already and in control. Points at Keita for the assist, hugs a couple players and moves on.
“Saving energy” by not smiling. Never change Liverpool fans
View attachment 791050
Yeah come on Ross lol, it's not hard to crack a smile.

The power on Kane’s first goal was obscene
Outrageous. It flew in.

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
A 41-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the allegations of racist abuse by a Manchester City supporter during Saturday's derby at Etihad Stadium. The man has been named in reports as Anthony Burke, who, according to his since-removed Facebook page, works for the construction company Kier Group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol, a bit harsh.
Maybe, but Jesus he an half bang on how good Liverpool are. It’s like the annoying parents who can’t stop singing the praises of their little “Johnny”. Does my nut in after a while

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
A 41-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the allegations of racist abuse by a Manchester City supporter during Saturday's derby at Etihad Stadium. The man has been named in reports as Anthony Burke, who, according to his since-removed Facebook page, works for the construction company Kier Group.

Good, named and shamed. Should be a strong deterrent against future idiots.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Maybe, but Jesus he an half bang on how good Liverpool are. It’s like the annoying parents who can’t stop singing the praises of their little “Johnny”. Does my nut in after a while

Don't worry mate it's all ok. You'll never post alone, we are here for you.

I was wondering why as of late things to do with Liverpool were grinding your gears more compared to Arsenal/West Ham stuff.

So pretty much us winning is why haha. Surely not stemming from the CL final? I haven't seen any (or many) of us give Spurs fans grief over it, I remember saying before the game that the good thing is 1 of Klopp/Poch will at least end their trophy hoodoo.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was wondering why as of late things to do with Liverpool were grinding your gears more compared to Arsenal/West Ham stuff.

So pretty much us winning is why haha. Surely not stemming from the CL final? I haven't seen any (or many) of us give Spurs fans grief over it, I remember saying before the game that the good thing is 1 of Klopp/Poch will at least end their trophy hoodoo.
Nothing to do with the CL final, although obviously that didn’t help. I just don’t really like Liverpool, something about them I don’t like that I can’t explain. Perhaps it’s because I find them an arrogant bunch, and things like booing the national anthem says a lot about them. People are allowed to have pet likes and hates in life

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Do you ever stop with your Liverpool w***ery? So boring, post it on the Liverpool board where people might actually give a s**t

I responded to a specific question which Cruyff asked (and you responded to) about Salah. Calm down snowflake.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Gee Tottenham are scoring goals for fun. Lost and learnt a lesson to a team who can only counter-attack but seems like this new manager of theirs is a’ advocate of free flowing football with realistic boundaries. Wonder where they got him from?

All I see is J.Mourinho on their teamsheet but according to the irrelevant but hateful many he is a defensive dinosaur with no future in football management. Must be a different J.Mourinho or a misprint? Or is it the same guy who has 20+ trophies to his name?

Tottenham definitely the winners of the entertainment cup this season.

Ok Dunc.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nothing to do with the CL final, although obviously that didn’t help. I just don’t really like Liverpool, something about them I don’t like that I can’t explain. Perhaps it’s because I find them an arrogant bunch, and things like booing the national anthem says a lot about them. People are allowed to have pet likes and hates in life

No need to be like that. Be like this:

Plus we can help exact revenge on Leicester for you from Season 15/16.

Back