List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Ben Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben comes from good Royal stock. George Michalczyk - what a player he was. I used to watch him play for East Perth back in the day. The Michalczyks (brothers IIRC) we're stars in a golden era for EP and the state team.
We could have a beauty in Ben.

is he Michalczyk's wife's nephew? So, not blood relations. Would it be correct to say Michalczyk's wife and Ben's mum were sisters?

is he Michalczyk's wife's nephew? :whitecheck: So, not blood relations. :whitecheck: Would it be correct to say Michalczyk's wife and Ben's mum were sisters? :whitecheck:

You got it.

If the Boys Club delivers us another player thats as good a footballer as Dean Cox or either of the Michalczyk brothers.

Then I am all in on the move.

Also it pleases my sick, vindictive, warped mind no end of pleasure knowing that we traded up to get in front of The Cockburners 💩 to be able to steal away their next target. :)
And in your premier podcast you said he would be a good pick at our first 2 selections so well done.

Article says Ben is a nephew of George and Henry Michalczyk so Ben's Dean Cox's cousin because Coxy is also a nephew of the Michalczyk's .

Should straighten it out ..all sorted !!

Coxys mother is a Michalcyyk so not blood related to BJ ..So they are 2 nd cousins not 1 st cousins..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ben comes from good Royal stock. George Michalczyk - what a player he was. I used to watch him play for East Perth back in the day. The Michalczyks (brothers IIRC) we're stars in a golden era for EP and the state team.
[/QUOTE
Richard was by far the most talented of the 3 brothers to play. Anyone that can push Simpson Medallist Ken McAulley from CHB to a half back flank in a grand final (1972) must be v good. Unfortunately leg problems at Norf prevented him from showing just how good he could have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah George was a good player, I remember when Ron Boucher grabbed him by the throat and cut off his air supply one day, people were frantically trying to get Boucher him to let go while George was going blue in the face.
Ah the good ol days.

Yeah George was a good player, I remember when Ron Boucher grabbed him by the throat and cut off his air supply one day, people were frantically trying to get Boucher him to let go while George was going blue in the face.
Ah the good ol days.
That would have been when he turn coated and became a dirty garlic muncher. Probably deserved it! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back