Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He’s doubling down.

Gunna be even stronger this year.

Good.

Do your thang, Ben.

He may actually crack ribs when they try to tackle him.

Yep. He'll go full scale Jedi this year.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here are two optimistic people.

What is an optimistic person?
An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.

1575868799930.png

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.

View attachment 791237
Bloody Kanye is attempting an arm bar.. after what happened to Tarrant I suggest he sit out contact drills .

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

View attachment 791237

Cunners also optimistic about the rug making a comeback

Bloody Kanye is attempting an arm bar.. after what happened to Tarrant I suggest he sit out contact drills .
Kayno won't die wondering. I love the bloke.
Time and place.
I’m all for it. November, December, Jan go for gold.

In the final seconds of the session in the penultimate training block before the first clash of the year with Thompson suspended and Majak injured? Maybe don’t throw the Vice Captain with vulnerable shoulders collarbone first into the ground.

Literally the most valuable commodity we had in the lead up as even Durdin himself sliced his index finger opening a can.
Footballers are dumb humans. Ours are no different.

Time and place.
I’m all for it. November, December, Jan go for gold.

In the final seconds of the session in the penultimate training block before the first clash of the year with Thompson suspended and Majak injured? Maybe don’t throw the Vice Captain with vulnerable shoulders collarbone first into the ground.

Literally the most valuable commodity we had in the lead up as even Durdin himself sliced his index finger opening a can.
Footballers are dumb humans. Ours are no different.
To a point. You also don't want players holding back at training in the lead up to the season.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
1578098720427.png

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
“But some people chose to focus on the little gut punches he threw, and called for his suspension. I’m guessing they did this over a soy latte at the local café.

Ben Cunnington is a throwback to when football was played hard and tough, and despite there being a lot of love for some other players yet to come on this list, there is no tougher player in the game than him.

None.”

Love it

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Yep just read that.

Think he must be a north fan - was on point on both cunners and brown getting shafted by the Media for AA

Just on the AA shafting, it seems the media darlings have their better form focused on and their down patches ignored.

Whereas with us, it’s the polar opposite.

Strange phenomenon.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just on the AA shafting, it seems the media darlings have their better form focused on and their down patches ignored.

Whereas with us, it’s the polar opposite.

Strange phenomenon.
Yep just read that.

Think he must be a north fan - was on point on both cunners and brown getting shafted by the Media for AA
“But some people chose to focus on the little gut punches he threw, and called for his suspension. I’m guessing they did this over a soy latte at the local café.

Ben Cunnington is a throwback to when football was played hard and tough, and despite there being a lot of love for some other players yet to come on this list, there is no tougher player in the game than him.

None.”

Love it

THIS is why I am a little each way with players like Bontempelli.

Back