Competitions Richmond board Post and poster of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will get a poll up later this week, will be all above board

Sterge, I just had Snake_Baker PM the below rubbish. The guy is a dead set stalker in regards to me, he thinks im ricky nixion, deadset he tweeted accusing him lol.

Now use your mod powers to convince the freak that I am not Kwai Chang and that I did not infact "lag him in". I just logged in while playing a bloody card game and saw his rant in PM's, i aint got time to deal with x crims, i am no social worker :)

"LOL, you lagged you weak prick.:D

I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

Good luck with your "sources" and internet tough guy act. :thumbsu: "

Sterge, I just had Snake_Baker PM the below rubbish. The guy is a dead set stalker in regards to me, he thinks im ricky nixion, deadset he tweeted accusing him lol.

Now use your mod powers to convince the freak that I am not Kwai Chang and that I did not infact "lag him in". I just logged in while playing a bloody card game and saw his rant in PM's, i aint got time to deal with x crims, i am no social worker :)

Just ignore him and report the pm

This is so good

What does it mean to lag someone in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back