BFFCL Announcement Thread

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
ANNOUNCEMENT
With Christmas, New Year's and the site changeover happening in the next couple of weeks, the BFFCL One-Day and Test series will both be pushed back a week to avoid any complications. Assuming the site changeover has already happened by then, match threads will open on Monday the 31st of December (Wednesday the 2nd of January if not) with the One-Day match on Saturday the 5th of January and the Test match running from Tuesday the 8th of January to Saturday the 12th of January.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's from the entire BFFCL crew.

Hello BFFCL,

On behalf of the group running, we are looking for some people to help out around the league.

Whether this being posting games, posting threads or doing other things around the league to help it’s growth.

If anyone is interested, let us know and we’ll be able to get to started.

2019 BFFCL Finals

1 Day
Qualifier 1: West Coast Whales v Red Centre Kangaroos at Perth Stadium
Eliminator: Northern Phoenix v Melbourne Bolts at The Fire Pit

Test
Qualifier 1: Red Centre Kangaroos v West Coast Whales at the Ulu-rena
Eliminator: Melbourne Bolts v Blue Mountain Bounders at Princes Park

The winner of Q1 will go straight through to the final, with the Loser of the Q1 and the Elim playing off for the other spot in the final.

Awards will be handed out in the next two weeks. 1 Day and Test will have their own separate awards.

Hello BFFCL,

We are coming up to our next season, Round 1 threads will go up this time next week. With games planed for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the following 5 weekends. Each team will play two games over the course on the weekend.
Threads are planned to go up on Tuesdays, with squad submission for Thursday night.
Games will run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 2 games per day.

For the fixture and dates, check out this thread:

And if you wish to help out with posting match threads:

This has taken me some time to compile.
It's not perfect, a few games and results missing from the earlier years and other data. So I am still working on it

The T20 version will be out after the upcoming season concludes.

Happy with that if that's preferable.
Could condense it and have both in the same thread if you like? Threads up by Monday, select teams by Wednesday, Thursday ODI, Friday - Sunday post all 5 days worth of Test?

Could condense it and have both in the same thread if you like? Threads up by Monday, select teams by Wednesday, Thursday ODI, Friday - Sunday post all 5 days worth of Test?
Definitely, though if we condense it into 1 week, wouldn't mind stretching it to 10 weeks. I feel 5 weeks is too short. Especially considering the break we've had. We only gotta compete with SoO during that period as well.

What's your availability over that period?

Definitely, though if we condense it into 1 week, wouldn't mind stretching it to 10 weeks. I feel 5 weeks is too short. Especially considering the break we've had. We only gotta compete with SoO during that period as well.

What's your availability over that period?
I'm not going anywhere until March haha.

Back