Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate it when I see defenders exiting our forward line with a care in the world.
You’ve got one job Taylor - make sure the above never happens again and The Zurhaar can assist you

this is what i want from garner, zurhaar and turner:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is what i want from garner, zurhaar and turner:

What I love most about CZ and Garner’s demolition work is that they’re so cold. They rarely look to say a word to an opponent.
Turner a bit more inclined to yap in comparison to the other two.

I’m stating the obvious here... but unless TG plays 18+ games this year & has some real impact, his AFL career is over!!!
Probably wouldn’t have lasted this long at most other clubs.
Fingers, toes & pubes crossed he can do it!!
Wasn't his fault Saunders was negligent in his duties and set the kid back years. As you obviously haven't played much footy let me tell you something. The blokes around him walk much taller when Taylor is out on the field. He is absolutely unconditional in his approach at the ball and man. You won't die wondering with him. Yet so many posters on here seem to go into bat for the blokes that time and time again dud our club with their lack of intent and effort. In 95 the Carlton players were polled on who they wanted in the side - Bond or Hogg. According to Parkin, the vote was unanimously in favour of the latter. I suspect the outcome would be the same if our players were polled on Hall v Garns or Polec v Garns.

Wasn't his fault Saunders was negligent in his duties and set the kid back years. As you obviously haven't played much footy let me tell you something. The blokes around him walk much taller when Taylor is out on the field. He is absolutely unconditional in his approach at the ball and man. You won't die wondering with him. Yet so many posters on here seem to go into bat for the blokes that time and time again dud our club with their lack of intent and effort. In 95 the Carlton players were polled on who they wanted in the side - Bond or Hogg. According to Parkin, the vote was unanimously in favour of the latter. I suspect the outcome would be the same if our players were polled on Hall v Garns or Polec v Garns.
If the Polec v Garner vote went that way then I would sack the lot of them.

FFS Garner's career has been more of a disappointment than LMac's - can we stop talking about what we wished happened and talk about what has happened!

If the Polec v Garner vote went that way then I would sack the lot of them.

FFS Garner's career has been more of a disappointment than LMac's - can we stop talking about what we wished happened and talk about what has happened!
If you reckon Polec will stand up in a final you're deluded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back