Nostradamus Lives Stephen SOS Silvagni sacked from Carlton. Tom Browne upgraded to CCC- Junk Bond rating

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods, can we take the "Not-a-cluey" tag off this thread? I feel like it's an inaccurate description of the thread since it was officially announced today that Silvagni had been given the flick. Thanks.
He hadn't been sacked at the time though.

Heard somewhere Robert Walls and his son will both be interviewed for the SOS job
you don't need dinosaurs in key positions at football clubs.fooking Robert walls give ma spell. If Carlton do that they may as well, I don't know they may as well get used to the fact that bottom four forever is where they will be.Egotistical prick that walls and probably genetic

you don't need dinosaurs in key positions at football clubs.fooking Robert walls give ma spell. If Carlton do that they may as well, I don't know they may as well get used to the fact that bottom four forever is where they will be.Egotistical prick that walls and probably genetic
walls is at carlton already in a consultancy role and his son david is/was doin good things at freo they say

He was bullshitting mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve been sniffing out a couple of the Richmond list management team, with no luck. This has happened at other clubs as well. I’m sure your ITK guys would know about this.

So that would be “no, I don’t have a source”.

I’m glad we were able to clear that up.

So that would be “no, I don’t have a source”.

I’m glad we were able to clear that up.
Keep your head in the sand mate.

It’s great you believe that Carlton will he their first choice for SOS position but the reality is candidates have been scared off.

What do your ITKs say? You believe them?

Keep your head in the sand mate.

It’s great you believe that Carlton will he their first choice for SOS position but the reality is candidates have been scared off.

What do your ITKs say? You believe them?

Why are you getting so defensive?

You made a claim, I’ve simply asked for proof.

I’ll ask again. What proof do you have that people are vaulting at the prospect of taking over from SOS, due to the nature of his departure?

Anything? Anything at all? Or are you just talking s**t again?

Why are you getting so defensive?

You made a claim, I’ve simply asked for proof.

I’ll ask again. What proof do you have that people are vaulting at the prospect of taking over from SOS, due to the nature of his departure?

Anything? Anything at all? Or are you just talking s**t again?
I’m not sure what more you want from me. I’ve heard that Carlton approached two of our list management team and they kindly declined, even though for one it would have been a significant step up. The information is from inside our club.

Once again I ask you, if your ITK posters claimed something similar, would you ask for proof or call bullshit?
I’m surprised your club insiders haven’t heard this.

It’s not an outrageous claim, but you seem to be getting defensive when anyone mentions anything about your club. Strange really.

I’m not sure what more you want from me.

Strange, because I've been pretty clear in stating exactly what I want.

You claimed that "prospective candidates have baulked because of the way SOS was pushed out". I simply asked for proof that this was the case.

Proof which you still haven't provided.

That you've not been able to answer a very simple question speaks volumes. The rest of your most recent post is just irrelevant garbage, but I guess when that's all you've got, that's all you've got.

I’m not sure what more you want from me. I’ve heard that Carlton approached two of our list management team and they kindly declined, even though for one it would have been a significant step up. The information is from inside our club.

Once again I ask you, if your ITK posters claimed something similar, would you ask for proof or call bullshit?

It’s not an outrageous claim, but you seem to be getting defensive when anyone mentions anything about your club. Strange really.
Careful, you might get thread banned soon... :huh:

I would believe them over you, but they have said nothing so i believe your making things up again.

I know, I’m being baited. Ignore button isn’t working on that one for some reason.

No, you’re not being baited.

You’re being called out for shitposting. Again.

But hey, you can put that to bed once and for all...if you can provide any proof of what you originally claimed.

Walls’ son today. has just been promoted at Freo and the dud list manager from GC has been given the lemon and sarse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back