List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Astute trading of draft picks has Brady's fingerprints all over it, hope we do a bit more, maybe even a spot of live trading on Draft night, via sms's to our table of course.
On burner phones with the name Rupert Pupkin coming up on the caller ID.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I believe Brady is working at North, just cannot be involved in drafting players. Swapping draft picks has zero impact on the Eagles. But should North draft a kid from WA ( hidden by WCE if you like) there could be an issue.

WCE have 23 footballers from WA on their list, go figure.

If West Coast draft a kid from Vic does that mean Hawthorn will be up in arms because Darren Glass must've pulled some of their IP?

If West Coast draft a kid from Vic does that mean Hawthorn will be up in arms because Darren Glass must've pulled some of their IP?
I'd love for us to draft some Smokey from WA and see how West Coast go about proving that using their pull with the WA Football Commission to bury local talent is somehow considered "IP".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Throughout the press conference so far he has refereed to north as "my club" :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Our 2 eras of great success were built on a back room of North Melbourne people.

North is a tough gig. You won’t get the leg ups that other clubs do. If you don’t have a genuine passion for it, you’ve got no hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Our 2 eras of great success were built on a back room of North Melbourne people.

North is a tough gig. You won’t get the leg ups that other clubs do. If you don’t have a genuine passion for it, you’ve got no hope.

A-men!

IMG_20191212_105840.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back