Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a call from Joel Crocker and told him the same.
Uncanny how much he sounds like his old man!

I got a call from Mason today. Told him to update his database (ive bought my membership -but different one), kick straight, and whack a couple of blokes in 2020.

I would be interested if they would get more if the annual phone call was to thank members that had already signed up.
You don’t get rewarded for being prompt paid up and on time

You get utensil

You don’t get rewarded for being prompt paid up and on time

You get utensil
Such a bunch of old whingers around here sometimes, christ!

Do you actually expect the players to make 20,000 phone calls to thank people for being members?

Such a bunch of old whingers around here sometimes, christ!

Do you actually expect the players to make 20,000 phone calls to thank people for being members?
I think you’re missing the point. Of course no one would expect that it’s just that the current program incentivises late sign ups and cheaper memberships by offering more for less the longer you wait.

How about they had a commit early to win a ‘fan experience’? Increase your membership level and get a jumper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we reached 30k before Xmas before? I don't think we have.
No we haven't. This is the highest total we have had at this point in time. Our previous best was 28,044 which was set last season.

We usually crack pass 30k by early February.

I think you’re missing the point. Of course no one would expect that it’s just that the current program incentivises late sign ups and cheaper memberships by offering more for less the longer you wait.

How about they had a commit early to win a ‘fan experience’? Increase your membership level and get a jumper?

This is much better illustrated and well articulated your thoughts.

Agreed - more good promotion up front snd incentive to get in early and stay in with auto-renew.

Maybe if you’re on auto renew you get a medallion and full magnet fixture.

There are unlimited opportunities they could try to engage early with.

For all I know they do some already but I can’t recall as I’m auto renew and blind to advertising mainly.

As usual they have once again stuffed my membership. 5 years in a row now.

This time I am missing my daughters membership and their is still no sign of it. They claim it is being processed separately and will be sent soon but no money has even come out of my account for it so I am starting to believe that they have cancelled her membership and we have lost her seat. I am still unable to get an answer on when her membership is coming or who is actually paying for it seeing as it's not me.

Then they finally sent out my merchandise pack I got for buying a new mazda back in 2018. I had to wait til the 2020 year to get my stuff and they only sent the hoodie (Its meant to have a shirt plus cap also). I get told that the shirt and cap will be sent separately at a later date due to my size shirt being out of stock and they were making more. I asked them why they don't communicate that with me and to my suprise, I got no response. Funnily enough, 2 days later the shirt and cap arrive in the mail. They sure got them new shirts made quickly.

Sad to see that the membership department is still complete s**t.

As usual they have once again stuffed my membership. 5 years in a row now.

This time I am missing my daughters membership and their is still no sign of it. They claim it is being processed separately and will be sent soon but no money has even come out of my account for it so I am starting to believe that they have cancelled her membership and we have lost her seat. I am still unable to get an answer on when her membership is coming or who is actually paying for it seeing as it's not me.

Then they finally sent out my merchandise pack I got for buying a new mazda back in 2018. I had to wait til the 2020 year to get my stuff and they only sent the hoodie (Its meant to have a shirt plus cap also). I get told that the shirt and cap will be sent separately at a later date due to my size shirt being out of stock and they were making more. I asked them why they don't communicate that with me and to my suprise, I got no response. Funnily enough, 2 days later the shirt and cap arrive in the mail. They sure got them new shirts made quickly.

Sad to see that the membership department is still complete s**t.
Yeah it aint the best sadly.

I reckon I've been a member for 35 of my 49 years on this ball of rock.

I pulled the pin after 19 years straight, a large chunk as an Archer's member, and was surprised nobody there asked why?

Haven't got my membership yet.

I usually get a home&away package, and attend as many as I can.

But if we get all four Tassie games as 'replacement' home games, there is only one game difference between a home package and a home&away.

Am I reading that right?

To be honest I don't think I can justify the difference in price.

79078891_1448641961956588_8682566337811185664_n.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back