News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Forgive me for not having faith, that Melville island, is the place for him to be, to rid himself of his addiction......I grew up in Darwin. I know what its like.

And what a piss weak retort......if you don't like other peoples comments, how have you lasted this long being exposed to the internet?
Your not the only one who's spent a large amount of time living in Darwin and if you don't think having family around at such a time as Rioli's in then your a dead set oxygen thief.
And since when does he have an addiction?

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Forgive me for not having faith, that Melville island, is the place for him to be, to rid himself of his addiction......I grew up in Darwin. I know what its like.

And what a piss weak retort......if you don't like other peoples comments, how have you lasted this long being exposed to the internet?
Addiction?? Really😱👎. Please enlighten us as don't recall that ever being reported!

According to Hagdorn, Rioli will return to training with the rest of the group after the Christmas break on January 6 (Monday). His family will remain in Darwin apparently so Willie will be in and out of Perth fairly regularly

Listening to him on 6PR say how it was an important date for the sporting media in WA gave a perfect example of why the club allowed him to stay in the Tiwi islands and away from the spotlight. Fully expect to see a circus tent outside Lathlain on the first Monday in 2020

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
According to Hagdorn, Rioli will return to training with the rest of the group after the Christmas break on January 6 (Monday). His family will remain in Darwin apparently so Willie will be in and out of Perth fairly regularly

Listening to him on 6PR say how it was an important date for the sporting media in WA gave a perfect example of why the club allowed him to stay in the Tiwi islands and away from the spotlight. Fully expect to see a circus tent outside Lathlain on the first Monday in 2020

Send in the clowns ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 8, 2016
Vietnam
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Send in the clowns ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Simpsons 2.gif

hudson2006

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2010
Kyoto
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully the club make some arrangements for the media to get all the b-roll they want of Rioli training at Lathlain, so that there is no need to chase after him at home.

Won’t stop them all but hopefully some will be reasonable.

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
The club should threaten a full media boycott if they don’t leave him alone. Or the players & Simmo should just give one word answers during any pressers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully the club make some arrangements for the media to get all the b-roll they want of Rioli training at Lathlain, so that there is no need to chase after him at home.

Won’t stop them all but hopefully some will be reasonable.

Just hold a press conference with Willie - he won’t wanna do it but they can’t just pretend the media won’t be all over him.

He can’t answer questions relating the the ASADA issue anyway so he can just talk about his Christmas or something...

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
HARDEN the fu** up, own your life, if he is allowed to train, be here with the boys.
if he isn't allowed to train with the team, then WCE make that statement ..
otherwise this is fish piss
Yeah terry - you should have realised that the wallace spray doesnt work with millennials the same way it worked on players back in your day

Fatty rules

Team Captain
Feb 16, 2008
Brussels
AFL Club
West Coast
Will this Russia decision have anything to do with Willie?

4 years

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
It has everything to do with Willie. The four-year penalty he is potentially facing is because of the four-year Olympic cycle, nothing to do with the actual nature of the breach. Nothing to do with the reality of AFL. Russia is suspended because of a huge and systematic state-sponsored PED programme, which WADA failed to pre-empt even though they fully knew the risk. The idea that a bloke who screwed up because he panicked about THC in his system should face the same consequences as a wholesale national PED doping operation is a travesty of justice. Sadly, WADA doesn't do justice - it operates outside the rule of law and exists as much to shore up the feudal system of the IOC as it does to keep sport clean. The only reason the AFL has to comply with WADA/ASADA is because the government ties funding to WADA 'compliance' which involves dodgy science and a tribunal system that is an absolute joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back