UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Keeping an eye on the CSKA game, which they lead 1-0. CSKA are so s**t in front of goal lol. They actually botched a 1 on 1 with a pass to an attacker with an open goal, the pass was way too heavy. Not the only 1 on 1 chance either. No wonder they’re heading out of the competition.

Europa Round of 32 draw is on Monday 11pm Melb time.
Untitled.jpg

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Not saying if they are there or not, never seen so many given to a side before Christmas before.

Liverpool on track for their first Premier League Title & a mile out in front; & you've still got your head turned towards all things United....Rent Free.

Liverpool on track for their first Premier League Title & a mile out in front; & you've still got your head turned towards all things United....Rent Free.
All things? It's 1 thing. I'm just talking about the loads of pens you get, which could possibly be a record.

So why not go & do the research, instead of using supposition as the basis for your hyperbole.
To tell you the truth, I got no idea where to look, makes it more complicated when all comps are included rather than just the league.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How is mentioning that Man United have like 15 pens a sign of arrogance?
Take a leaf out of Moomba’s book and how he conducted himself whilst city have been top dogs. That’s all I’m gonna say

Take a leaf out of Moomba’s book and how he conducted himself whilst city have been top dogs. That’s all I’m gonna say
Ok I'll ask what the penalty record (in all comps) is before Christmas, when Liverpool go 2nd or lower on the table, despite that having nothing to do with the question I'm asking.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok I'll ask what the penalty record (in all comps) is before Christmas, when Liverpool go 2nd or lower on the table, despite that having nothing to do with the question I'm asking.
Ok, but when people say you lot have benefitted massively from VAR then you have no grounds to complain

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
A goal was given against us on the weekend despite being reviewed by VAR and Dave being hit in the neck / head by DCL. Not everything goes our way you know...
IMG_20191216_170833.jpg

Back