AFL Club
Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watching the test match and the commentators are talking about the boxing day test. 75% Pattinson gets a gig over Nesser.

M Marsh doubtful for Scorchers first game with his hand injury. I feel the Scorchers are in a world of hurt this tournament. My heart is with the Gades to win thr whole thing. My head and cash says Sixers.

Last edited:
Laughlin my dilemma

Screenshot_20191215-124032_SuperCoach.jpg

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
you're putting a lot of faith in the Thunder bowling group. It wont be easy for them at the Gabba although they should do better in Geelong...particularly Nair.

why is Laughlin a dilemna? most coaches are starting him and will hopefully do enough to at least hold his value.

are you worried about the talk of Carey batting at 4 or 5?

you're putting a lot of faith in the Thunder bowling group. It wont be easy for them at the Gabba although they should do better in Geelong...particularly Nair.

why is Laughlin a dilemna? most coaches are starting him and will hopefully do enough to at least hold his value.

are you worried about the talk of Carey batting at 4 or 5?

Historically bowlers have done better early in each BBL season.

Nair I really rate and he pinch hits.

Laughlin I don't rate, but I want a heat bowler...

Carey yes a tad worried

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Call him Locklin I reckon, he's the most straight forward pick in my opinion. Guaranteed to bowl death overs in a team that has used Ben Cutting consistently in the past. As for Cutting I normally start him in but surely they've realised by now he's no good.

And I can't decide how many Heat batsmen to start with. Bryant, Banton, Lynn, Renshaw and Heazlett are all appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back