Training It’s a big preseason for .......

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl.com is reporting Jarred Cameron has shaved 20 seconds off his time trial personal best

Bodes very, very well for season 2020
I just read "AFL.com is reporting Jarred Cameron has.... "

And got worried.

Guess that happens when you rarely have any positive news about your team.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Afl.com is reporting Jarred Cameron has shaved 20 seconds off his time trial personal best

Bodes very, very well for season 2020

Yeah, was announced in the media release of the 2km time trial.

No context given in regard to overall times however, so it may not be as impressive as it initially sounds.

i.e. he may have gone from 8:30 to 8:10 but that would still place him almost 2 minutes behind the elite tier of midfielders, who generally place in the 6:00-6:30 bracket.

It would be nice to get some actual times, but can understand why they don't get pubicised.

Encouraging nonetheless to see that Cameron's fitness has improved.

Yeah, was announced in the media release of the 2km time trial.

No context given in regard to overall times however, so it may not be as impressive as it initially sounds.

i.e. he may have gone from 8:30 to 8:10 but that would still place him almost 2 minutes behind the elite tier of midfielders, who generally place in the 6:00-6:30 bracket.

It would be nice to get some actual times, but can understand why they don't get pubicised.

Encouraging nonetheless to see that Cameron's fitness has improved.

What do you run it in again?

What do you run it in again?

I'm a long way off my best now, but still pace at 85 seconds per 400m lap, which works out around the 7:30 mark.

Could possibly go sub-7:00 if really pushed, but the recovery would probably leave me unable to run for the next two weeks afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back