Upper Murray FL 2019

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd say look at joining a UMFL team for 2021. Submit to the first meeting of the TDFL for this season. Get the ball rolling Now!! If they again leave it too long it will fizzle out like this season.
I’d have a separate Upper Murray side and Bullioh come into the TDFL into a 2 division competition and give Tumba a chance to either merge or get ready to move into the Farrer league. I can’t see anyone from Tumba wanting to play in the Tallangatta league.

bidge

Debutant
Sep 7, 2007
Colonial Stadium
AFL Club
Geelong
Be Interesting to see if Corryong grab any blokes from Barnawartha for 2020. The tigers have recruited a truck load of new players. Pressure would be on for spots.

Grasshopper44

Rookie
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Jordy Palmer
Dylan Nowak so far have signed at Corryong from Barny.

wouldnt be surprised if the mcnamaras follow suit

cant kick

Draftee
Jul 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dayne Carey for the medal this year, spoke to a few of his mates and he thinks he was robbed last yr

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m hearing it’s more about committed than anything else. They can’t get anyone interested in taking over. That’s the sad state of football everywhere sadly.
And that’s fair enough but they would have had a fair idea of this last year and decided to vote against a merger. Now they have nothing.

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
With the fires devasting the community up there, would a Football Team in Walwa in 2020 be great to keep the community together in a tough time or would it be a bigger hindrance?

Back