List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Really good media operator. Love how he had them worked out at the end and saw it coming, where he asked if they flipped to decide who was going to ask the question about the cooked breakfast. He won't suffer fools, and should keep the media inline, especially with all the Tassie speculation.

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It didn't dislike Dilena at all, great guy i'm sure, but always thought a bit too "nice" for the position.

I think Armafio has far better presence, and i hope that translates in to how he operates.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I've already said. I think chosen as best person for the job and his resume does not suggest anything else, like you seem to be.

Earlier in the week Amarfio was an AFL plant that would force Archer back on the board.

By the weekend he’s come in as a diversity hire.

Come next weekend we’ll probably be told he’s Rick Aylett’s illegitimate brother on board courtesy of some first class nepotism.

Earlier in the week Amarfio was an AFL plant that would force Archer back on the board.

Come next weekend we’ll probably be told he’s Rick Aylett’s illegitimate brother on board courtesy of some first class nepotism.
And the answer is.............

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Never change Big Footy.....

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well Ben Amarfio can be of white pink black or brown skin colour as long as the following things in his time as CEO.
1: We win our 5th,6th flags
2: we never finish in the the bottom 4 like some clubs to get priority picks.
3: We play competitive football week in and out.
4: We have over 50k Members year in and out.
5:
To find more $$$ once Tasmania is done with to survive.
That’s 5 things if he can achieve that as a supporter I be happy.

Back